1-pokemon retriever
3-ER2
1-VS seeker
2-master ball
2-great ball
3-energy search
1-energy switch
3-switch

Really a very basic strategy. All you do is depending on what deck you are playing. First turn eveelution (non-EX) and attack. Get another evee prof. elms to get an EX then power up evee. Evolve to the EX use power then finish them off once the active dies. Open to all suggestions!

I'm not as good as most on here, but I do know most decks don't run so many singles. However, I can't find any of the scans of your eveelutions, so it may work with the strategy. I dunno :redface:

For One thing U don't need Mt Moon It's point less and Another thing why do U run Energy switch NO ONE uses it and it seems that U would would feeb to much only 4 basics U need to run Jirachi or something.

get rid of the original evelution exes and put in a espion ex and ho-oh ex(and some phycic energy)i play that version,works great!

15 Pokemon
4 UF Eevee
2 UF Flareon
2 UF Jolteon
2 UF Vaporeon
2 Espeon ex
2 RG Ditto
1 Lugia ex

16 Energy
4 Multi
4 Fire
3 Lightning
3 Water
2 Psychic

29 Trainers
4 Great Ball
4 Battle Frontier
4 Pokemon Reversal
4 Super Scoop Up
4 Steven's Advice
3 Strength Charm
2 Rocket Admin.
2 Copycat
2 Pokemon Retriever

Oh, and, Mt. Moon would shut off Eevee and Ditto's Poke-Powers.

Last edited:
68 Thats a pretty god deck list but what about the Frontier it's not needed it also shuts down eevee's power,Ditto's,and LugEx's Power.

This is the List for this deck.
12 Pokemon
4 UF Eevee
2 Flareon EX
2 Vaporeon EX
1 Espeon EX
2 RG Ditto
1 Lugia EX
16 Energy
2 Boost
2 Multi
4 Fire
4 Lightning
4 Water
2 Psychic
29 Trainers
4 Great Ball
2 Magnetic Storm
4 Pokemon Reversal
3 Super Scoop Up
4 Steven's Advice
3 Lady Outing
2 Rocket Admin.
1 Copycat
2 Pokemon Retriever
3 Mr.Stone's Project
2 Island Cave
This the deck list I'd use for these deck.

Last edited:
charlie92 said:
68 Thats a pretty god deck list but what about the Frontier it's not needed it also shuts down eevee's power,Ditto's,and LugEx's Power.
Don't double post, and the Frontier doesn't since it only works on Evolved (C), (D), and (M) types.

I DONT LIKE EEVEE DECKS! they are so annoying when playing against them, but still;

SM68 has a good pokemon list. but on personnal taste i would go

15 Pokemon
4 UF Eevee
2 UF Flareon
2 UF Jolteon
2 UF Vaporeon
2 Espeon ex
2 RG Ditto
1 Lugia ex

16 Energy
4 Multi
4 Fire
3 Lightning
3 Water
2 Psychic

29 Trainers
4 Great Ball
4 Battle Frontier
4 Celio
4 Copycat
3 Pokemon Reversal
3 Super Scoop Up
2 Pokemon Retriever
2 Rockets Admin.
2 Mr.Stones Project
1 Swoop! Teleporter

I think the Stone's could be replaced by Energy Search for a first turn use if he/she decides to go your way. The Swoops aren't needed, they just take up space.

speedy dude said:
Pokemon-13
4-evee
1-vaporeon
1-vaporeon EX
1-jolteon
1-loteon EX
1-flareon
1-flareon EX
3- holon's electrode

Energy-15
5-fire
5-water
5-lightning

Trainers-32
4-TV reporter
3-prof elms training method
2-mary's request
1-holon lass
1-holon farmer
1-holon scientist
2-ancient tomb
1-MT. moon
1-pokemon retriever
3-ER2
1-VS seeker
2-master ball
2-great ball
3-energy search
1-energy switch
3-switch

Really a very basic strategy. All you do is depending on what deck you are playing. First turn eveelution (non-EX) and attack. Get another evee prof. elms to get an EX then power up evee. Evolve to the EX use power then finish them off once the active dies. Open to all suggestions!
We run this deck, but do it a little differently than most are suggesting. Ditch Vaporeon -ex, he's the worst of the Eeveelutions and he detracts from the best, Vaporeon. Espeon -ex is a must. The Holon's Electrode don't do anything for you.
Pokémon: 14
4 Eevee (energy evolution, or course)
2 Vaporeon
2 Espeon -ex
1 Jolteon
1 Jolteon -ex
1 Flareon
1 Flareon -ex
1 Lugia -ex
1 Yanma (TRR)
We don't run the Ditto just because I don't want the run the risk of starting with him with no Eevee in the discard pile to get. Lugia is obvious, and most Eeveelution decks have him. Yanma has a 1 colorless attack that lets you get 4 basic energy or Swift for 20.
Energy: 16
4 Water
3 Psychic
3 Fire
3 Lightning
3 Multi
Trainers: 30
4 Mary's Request
2 Rocket's Admin
2 Copycat
1 Lady Outing
1 VS Seeker
4 Energy Removal 2
3 Pokémon Reversal
3 Great Ball
3 Surprise Time Machine
3 Energy Search
2 Energy Switch
2 Pokémon Retriever

I'm more than shocked that most of the posters have been forgetting the Surprise Time Machine. Without it the deck just doesn't work. Seven of the trainers are flips, and some people don't like that, so feel free to sub Pow's for the Reversals (although you plan on being ahead on prizes!). There's not much of a substitute for ER2. We don't play a stadium because the only one that hurts the deck is Mt. Moon (actually it destroys the deck), but nobody plays it. Nobody likes the Energy Switch, but I seem to use it every game.

The key to the deck is speed, speed, speed! It's not as important that you go first as it is with other speed decks, since it's a turn one deck instead of a turn two. The ideal setup is Eevee active with two basic energies in your hand one of them being a water and the other one being something else (not water!). Attach the water, get Vaporeon, and do the attack that does 20 and lets you attach another basic energy. On turn two you want to be Surprise Time Machining into the Eeveelution they are weak against, attaching the critical third energy, and kicking pokémon.

Hope this is of use.

"Expert Ty wants to battle"

Last edited:
I play mine way different. I use pigeot in it for 1) gets anything and 2) )POP 2... that thing works so nice, every turn, jolteon exs or espy ex's power. I recommend playing super scoop up, just to use the exs powers over and over :thumb: .

Expert Ty said:
We run this deck, but do it a little differently than most are suggesting. Ditch Vaporeon -ex, he's the worst of the Eeveelutions and he detracts for the best, Vaporeon. Espeon -ex is a must. The Holon's Electrode don't do anything for you.
Pokémon: 14
4 Eevee (energy evolution, or course)
2 Vaporeon
2 Espeon -ex
1 Jolteon
1 Jolteon -ex
1 Flareon
1 Flareon -ex
1 Lugia -ex
1 Yanma (TRR)
We don't run the Ditto just because I don't want the run the risk of starting with him with no Eevee in the discard pile to get. Lugia is obvious, and most Eeveelution decks have him. Yanma has a 1 colorless attack that lets you get 4 basic energy or Swift for 20.
Energy: 16
4 Water
3 Psychic
3 Fire
3 Lightning
3 Multi
Trainers: 30
4 Mary's Request
2 Rocket's Admin
2 Copycat
1 Lady Outing
1 VS Seeker
4 Energy Removal 2
3 Pokémon Reversal
3 Great Ball
3 Surprise Time Machine
3 Energy Search
2 Energy Switch
2 Pokémon Retriever

I'm more than shocked that most of the posters have been forgetting the Surprise Time Machine. Without it the deck just doesn't work. Seven of the trainers are flips, and some people don't like that, so feel free to sub Pow's for the Reversals (although you plan on being ahead on prizes!). There's not much of a substitute for ER2. We don't play a stadium because the only one that hurts the deck is Mt. Moon (actually it destroys the deck), but nobody plays it. Nobody likes the Energy Switch, but I seem to use it every game.

The key to the deck is speed, speed, speed! It's not as important that you go first as it is with other speed decks, since it's a turn one deck instead of a turn two. The ideal setup is Eevee active with two basic energies in your hand one of them being a water and the other one being something else (not water!). Attach the water, get Vaporeon, and do the attack that does 20 and lets you attach another basic energy. On turn two you want to be Surprise Time Machining into the Eeveelution they are weak against, attaching the critical third energy, and kicking pokémon.

Hope this is of use.

"Expert Ty wants to battle"

Very interesting deck. It runs well with that many trainers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back