Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Events Near Atlanta, Georgia?

Diaz

Hey, I'm going to be in the area for a week. Does anyone around Atlanta play? Where/when are leagues or local events?

Atlanta. MECCA!!! Georgia Marathon area. But you should already know this, Diaz. I shouldn't need to post my usual link here for you, should I?

If this was cities time, I'd be at all the events. I'm looking at the next weeks though. Got anything good this week? (Yes a link would be good lol)

Are any of these extra well attended? Any recommendations as to which to check out?

Last edited:
Dude, I'm in Minneapolis, from Chicago. Wouldn't know. Why not, y'know, do some research and actually call the places?

I'm less concerned about the location, and more concerned about the people. I'm posting here looking for cool pokemon people to hang out with. That's something that you can't find using the event locator.

Sorry for looking for some info on the 'gym, won't happen again. :thumb:

I'm less concerned about the location, and more concerned about the people. I'm posting here looking for cool pokemon people to hang out with. That's something that you can't find using the event locator.

Sorry for looking for some info on the 'gym, won't happen again. :thumb:

Prereleases next weekend in ATL area. The Saturday event is on the NorthEast side of ATL. The sunday event is on the SouthWest side.

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=169841

I am new to GA, and I have only been to the DRX prerelease at these two stores. These stores had a good turn out of players at the last Prerelease.

Back