Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ever Notice...

trunks60031

In any of the pokemon games, when you beat your rival it states that he will never become a champion again and yet each time he keeps becoming a champion over and over again...

Or in the pokecenters Nurse Joy always says we hope to see you soon...
Do they want your pokemon to die???

Anything else random?

trunks60031 said:
In any of the pokemon games, when you beat your rival it states that he will never become a champion again and yet each time he keeps becoming a champion over and over again...

Or in the pokecenters Nurse Joy always says we hope to see you soon...
Do they want your pokemon to die???

Anything else random?

Yeh ive noticed both of those!
When you beat the leader of the elite four, why dont you take over? No sense

afirule said:
Yeh ive noticed both of those!
When you beat the leader of the elite four, why dont you take over? No sense

They should make a choice in the game to continue the game or become the leader of the Elite Four

Yeah, I've noticed that your mom in the game is like, "Oh honey, you need a rest. *rests* Good Luck!"

If you spent the time to go back to your house, wouldn't you stay for a week? 2 weeks? I mean, it's YOUR HOUSE, you don't just WALK IN FROM GREAT DISTANCES to take...A REST?!?!?

yeah never really thought about that either, what about walking into people houses with out them caring, I mean you just walk right in and they talk to you about something, they're not even upset that some random stranger is walking in

True, true. Not to mention that that in the Silph Company, they don't have alarms or sensors that a regular person just walked straight in. And in the Celedon building where you get the Eevee, don't you think there would be some concern for just anybody to enter the GameFreak game design room? Oh, and in Lavendar Town (In Gold & Silver), what person in their right mind would change a tower honoring the dead into...a radio tower? I suppose Lavendar's economy needed a boost.

well it's still a game.....about the staying home thing

the pokemon Center thing is pretty funny, but they just mean that they'd be pleased to help you out again when youre in trouble.

And becoming the elite 4 member would be very boring i mean staring at your gb screen for hours to wait for a trainer to come battle you! ;b

and your rival i think once you beat the game it does'nt count if you beat the elite 4 and rival again, it's like you're battling them for the first time always.

You can teach surf and fly to Mew. How the heck can you ride on Mew while surfing or hang onto Mew when flying?

If joy would tell you she hopes to never see you again would be ridiculous.
it's not really a mistake, imho

Prime said:
You can teach surf and fly to Mew. How the heck can you ride on Mew while surfing or hang onto Mew when flying?

Oh come on, this from a game where monsters glow and change shape after getting enough experience, where 10-year olds somehow roam the world with the maturity of adults, and where somehow there are entire families of nothing but Nurse Joys and Officer Jennies without any males in them at all (unless you count Mikhail from SS)?

Interesting where some people draw the line of disbelief. :biggrin:

sceptilerancher said:
its wierd dont these kids go to school....no wonder ash is so stupid

IN-DEED.

Actually it always struck me as just a school being optional thing, since without any schooling at all society would just crumble. Why they seem to draw the age of majority at ten is beyond me, though. Most people that age I wouldn't trust farther than I could throw them to make a good life decision.

Marril said:
Most people that age I wouldn't trust farther than I could throw them to make a good life decision.
But with your bad arm, you shouldn't be throwing anything. :tongue:

It's one of those Japan/America "lost in translation" issues-Japanese children mature faster than American children.

I'd post that Outpost Nine thing of I Am A Japanese School Teacher, but it's got content that wouldn't be "suitable" for the 'Gym.

Just Google it up, it shows just how "mature" Japanese kids are. Here's a hint: Naruto got kancho from Japanese kids, not the other way around.

Back