Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ex Crystal Guardians PackArt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good ^_^

Though, I can't really make out the Charizard...

Hmmm...

I wonder if people will buy a lot of this, or save up for the next set >_<

thanks for showing...

Peace...

The pack artwork is reminiscent of UF's, only with a lighter color scheme. The set logo is pretty cool, too - they got the "crystalline" look down pat.

- Croatian "crystal visions" Nidoking

There's no Rayquaza in Miracle Crystal, but there is a Charizard d.

Besides, anything with a Charizard on it will sell like crazy

i like how the word "ISTOLETHIS" is in the URL. how about giving a source for once in your life?

WOW! that Blaze looks awsome!! And yes, the fouth one is a charizard since the japanese packs have the same sort of background with a 'zard

Really awsome!
Like Croation_Nidoking said, it does look life UF, but lighter. Can't wait for the prereleases!

Benlugia said:
i like how the word "ISTOLETHIS" is in the URL. how about giving a source for once in your life?
How bout u dont play pokemon till ur 46 then ill sorce my pages.
and maybe some other sites could sorce instead of saying thanks for Zuaba for sending me this picture instead o you should sorce OMG im a ******* crimanal i stole picture OF POKEMON PACK OMG IM A THEIF! So bad it almost like a stole some pokemon cards.

You no i give sorces go to my website i think i sorced more sites on my site then pokebeach did.

I want to do a Debate me against the mcat hate squad.
OK.

Seriously i will source it
Source:www.IStoleThis.Com

I didnt make a post for 3 months and u complain tisk tisk.
well alert me to PUI or PoP or who ever WPM Said he would alerate me to. (get me banned for Pokemon events omg i never went to any pokemon event only place i went was Target.

Last edited:
monkeycat said:
and maybe some other sites could sorce instead of saying thanks for Zuaba for sending me this picture instead o you should sorce OMG im a ******* crimanal i stole picture OF POKEMON PACK OMG IM A THEIF! So bad it almost like a stole some pokemon cards.

You no i give sorces go to my website i think i sorced more sites on my site then pokebeach did.

OK.

well alert me to PUI or PoP or who ever WPM Said he would alerate me to. (get me banned for Pokemon events omg i never went to any pokemon event only place i went was Target.

Request: Please don't mispell the same word multiple times...
Also, please seperate someway, such as with commas... it is hard to tell what you are saying with all the run on sentences :confused:

I am not making fun of your grammar, I am merely making a suggestion because I really do believe that there are many people that would get confused when reading that... even I got lost, and that rarely happens...

:biggrin: thanks...

Peace...

monkeycat said:

OK.

okay, except, you did steal, and you refuse to give credit.
don't lash out at me buddy. i'm not trying to start a fight--its just that you spread your watermark on everything and steal something that isn't yours. you may not consider it an offense, but the person who first obtained the image might.

CloudLink said:
Request: Please don't mispell the same word multiple times...
Also, please seperate someway, such as with commas... it is hard to tell what you are saying with all the run on sentences :confused:

Peace...

I was on a Lab Top sorry:lol:

CloudLink said:
okay, except, you did steal, and you refuse to give credit.
don't lash out at me buddy. i'm not trying to start a fight--its just that you spread your watermark on everything and steal something that isn't yours. you may not consider it an offense, but the person who first obtained the image might.

Was my watermark on that picture no.

I want u to go to my site and look at it, and tell me how many water marks do you see? and how many times did i source?
More then half.

I may not sorce on the gym, but i did sorce on my site.

I dont have a water mark either, so look at my site and tell me wut u think

Ummm...

2 posts above you quoted me and Benlugia... but like, Benlugia's quote says: "Originally Posted by CloudLink" LOL

I would like it if it was fixed ^_^

thank you very much...

You two can go on with your argument now...

Peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back