Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

"ex Delta Species" @ JJK Cards in Richardson, TX

~~"ex Delta Species" Prerelease @ JJK Cards on October 29th~~

All of the details will be up by Monday, October 10th.

MP Birch

Last edited:
shiftrymaster68 said:
Yes! You're going to be at Poke Rocks Dallas right*takes cover*.

Yes "shiftymaster", MP Birch will be at "Pokemon Rocks America~Dallas" this Saturday!!! I will be over the "TCG" area with Chad Y. I hope to see you there!!!

MPB

hitmonchan93 said:
Prof.,

I have a question. About staffing at rocks! Do I get breaks also are the delta pokemon made of metal?

Hit93

~Hit93~

Yes, you will get breaks. I know nothing about the new "ex Delta Species" series.

MPB

Details...Details...Details

~~Details for the "ex Delta Species" Prerelease @ JJK Cards~~

The "ex Delta Species" Prerelease will take place on October 29, 2005. This is the first prerelease that MP Birch will hold for the "2005-2006 Pokemon Season" at "JJK Cards"!!! Like always, MP Birch will be there to make sure that ya'll go home happy after this event. Come on down to "JJK Cards" for some Pokemon fun and pick up the new series of cards. Oh yes, the "City Championships" will be starting in November 2005. So, you will need these cards for sure!!!

Below are the details for the "Richardson~ex Delta Species" Prerelease.

501 S. Plano Road, Suite-667
Richardson, Texas 75081 (Southeast corner of "Richardson Square Mall")
("JJK Cards" has flyers for this event at the store.)

Contacts: MP Birch
Phone: (972) 442-5545
Cell: (972) 754-8618
Email: [email protected]

Date: October 29, 2005

Entry Fee: $20.00

Time: 10:00am (Registration Begins)

GBA~Tournament: 10:30am

"ex Delta Species" Pre-release: 11:30am

"ex Delta Species" Theme Deck Challenge: 11:40am

Lunch: After Round-3 (Around 1:00pm)

"ex Delta Species" Booster Draft: After Main Event is Over

:clap: "Details of "ex Delta Species" Prerelease Tournament" :clap:

Format: Modified Limited (PUI Sanctioned)

Rounds: Age Modified Swiss / 30-Minutes (# 0f Rounds To Be Determined by Attendance)

Prizes: Each Age Group (10-Under, 11-14, 15-over)
(Every player will receive: "ex Delta Species" Promo Card, Player's Pin, Four Packs of "ex Delta Species", and two POP Promo Series-2 Packs...While Supplies Last)

Each player will receive six packs of the "ex Delta Species" boosters to make a 40-card deck including energy. Basic energy cards will be provided. We will play ???-rounds of age-modified swiss. The number of rounds will be determined by attendance.

:clap: "Details of "ex Delta Species" Theme Deck Challenge" :clap:

Format: Modified Limited (Non-Sanctioned)

Rounds: Same as above.

Prizes: Each Age Group (10-Under, 11-14, 15-Over)
(Every player will receive: "ex Delta Species" Promo Card, Player's Pin, Four Packs of "ex Delta Species", and two POP Promo Series-2 Packs...While Supplies Last)

Each player will receive an "ex Delta Species" Theme Deck and two "ex Delta Species" booster packs. The players will play with their "Theme Decks" only. This is a non-sanctioned event. The level of play is for beginners and players that are uncomforable building decks within a time frame. Play is also very relaxed and informal. Players may help each other or ask for help while playing from the tournament staff. The number of rounds in the "Theme Deck Challenge" will be determined by the players in this tournament or as long as they choose to play.

:clap: "Details of the GBA Tournament" :clap:

"GBA" Start Time: 10:30am

The "GBA Tournament" rules are below:

*Entry Fee: FREE

*One Big / Single Elimination Tournament

*Rounds will be 10-Minutes

*Legal GBA Cartridges are Ruby, Sapphire, Fire-Red, Leaf-Green, & ex Emerald

*3-Pokemon not over Level-50

*No two of the same Pokemon

*Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Mew, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia, and Celebi are banned

*No duplicate held items

*Certain Powers (Rest, Recover, ect.) are not allowed after 8 minutes into the match

*"Modified" GBA Cartridges are not NOT allowed

*Judges rulings are final

*Prizes will be determined by attendance & highest finishing player in each Age-Group will win at least one Booster Pack

:clap: ~Side Event: "ex Delta Species" Booster Draft Tournament~ :clap:

Start Time: ASAP after Winners are Determined for the Prerelease Tournament (ETA-5:00pm)

Entry Fee: $15.00

Format: Modified Constructed Limited (PUI Sanctioned)

Rounds: Age-Modified Swiss-25 Minutes (# 0f Rounds To Be Determined by Attendance)

Prizes: two "ex Delta Species" Booster Packs will be put into the Prize Pool for each player in this tournament. Players will vote if all Booster Packs go into the "Top-8" Prize Pool or if each player will receive one Booster Pack at the end of this tournament and the remaining packs go into the "Top-8".

Each player will receive six "ex Delta Species" Booster Packs and will go by the "Booster Draft" rules of PUI. Each pack is open and passed after a card is drafted for eack Booster Pack. Players then make a 40-card deck including energy. Basic Energy will be provided. We will play ???-rounds of Age-Modified Swiss depending on the attendance of this event. We will take the "Top-8" and do the "Single Elimination" for our winner. These are always fun to play in and are highly recomennded for players that want these new series of cards at a great price.

Good luck to all of the Pokemon players that will be attending the "ex Delta Species" Prerelease at "JJK Cards" in Richardson, Texas. We hope to see all of you on October 29, 2005 as "ex Delta Species" will be coming to your town. If you have any questions, please reply on this thread, call, or email MP Birch.

Until then, take care.

:pokeball: Master Professor Birch :pokeball:

Last edited:
Hey Birch, do you still need another judge? I am probably going to play in this one, but if you want me on board, just give the word :D

Patriarch said:
Hey Birch, do you still need another judge? I am probably going to play in this one, but if you want me on board, just give the word :D

~Patriarch~

As always, thank you for your support. I will be contacting my judges by this weekend. If I need more judges, I will get in contact.

MPB

jkwarrior said:
Is there going to be a modified tourney before the pre release tourney?

~jkwarrior~

I can sanction one for after the Prerelease. You would have to choose between the "Modified" or "Booster Draft" tournaments.

MP Birch

Last edited:
jkwarrior said:
Hmmm...tough choice. I'd probably have to go with the booster draft.

YaY! More New Cards w00t w00t.

Yea Jorel, do the BDraft. What a way to get new cards. :thumb:

Look Forward to seeing y'all next weekend :biggrin:

yes more new card's and even better*pat's a table really hard makeing a drum roll* broken card's. every one love's broken card's dont they?

Master Professor Birch said:

Broken cards...broken cards??? I didn't even drop them on the floor!!! They can't be broken!!!

But, they do look weird.

MPB

LOL Now that was Hilarious :clap: :biggrin:

Man I'm getting really excited about this one. Daniel just told me he's going to buy me a box for my birthday...November 4th...This is gonna be friggin sweet. Cya guys next week.

jkwarrior said:
Man I'm getting really excited about this one. Daniel just told me he's going to buy me a box for my birthday...November 4th...This is gonna be friggin sweet. Cya guys next week.

We'll see y'all there :thumb:

Back