Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

EX Delta Species___Memphis Prerelease!!!--Halloweenber 22nd

Prof Clay

:thumb: It's ON!!!!!! ----exDELTA SPECIES PRERELEASE!!!! :thumb:

This one is a SIMULTANEOUS RELEASE with Japan!!!!----SO..NO ONE KNOWS WHATS IN THE SET AHEAD OF TIME!!!!! WOOOT!!! Many Rumors are flying..what's true and what's not!! New Pokemon NEVER SEEN? MAYBE?... Who knows??...NOT ME!----COME FIND OUT!!! :clap:

OCTOBER 22 10-4 at BERT FERGUSON COMMUNITY CENTER
Trinity Rd- IN Cordova--Next to the LIBRARY-Home of the Memphis
Pokemon League...We are getting a big room for the day!!

$20.00 per player...all you VIP from last year can redeem your cards for discount.

Prizes---6 boosters to play with --NOt Really a PRize PRize, but it's NEW CARDS!!
4 MORE Booster to all players

More prizes and giveaways to follow once I finalize them.....

Also--Bring A NEW PLAYER (no POP ID yet) and get an additional 2 Boosters

Booster Drafts afterward--TIME PERMITTING

(Rumor has it that a certain PTO and 3 sons from St. Louis will be making the day..all playing)

See ya Later,

Clay M
Poke_Dad and Green Lanturn Guardian of the Universe

Last edited:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!111111111111111WOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111!!!!!!!1111

i cant wait for this!its gonna be so AWWWESSSSSSSSOMEEE!!im really looking forward to doing pairings again!that was fun too

Why is that healer?

Btw can I get $20 w/o having my badge punched? just mark it down somewhere that i used it? I want to keep it in perfect shape.

My Kingdom For A Map>

FOR THOSE WHO NEED A MAP>>> CLICKY
This is also where we are doing our leagues now....
DIRECTIONS​

From Wolfchase Mall Area take Germantown road south (toward Germantown.)
At Trinity Rd make a left turn...There is a McAlisters, McDonalds and and Exon gas station...Walmart and Target should be in sight.
Pass 1 4-way stop
Bert Ferguson Community Center will be on the right next to the library.​

BTW
those of you who are apart of the POKEMON MEMPHIS EGROUP
Your emails are bouncing... which means
A) You have not been checking your email
B) you have a new email account...
Plz click on the POKEMON MEMPHIS link and rejoin OR shoot me an email. We are currently having a discussion on the new set.

spartan-104
Kabigon_Jr

This means you.... lol

Moltres423
i do not know if you are on or not.....
and I do not know if you can get out of it having punched... I think they are using that as a way of proving that you have used you VIP status... maybe if it was just done in the lower corner???

Last edited:
Moltres423 said:
Why is that healer?

Btw can I get $20 w/o having my badge punched? just mark it down somewhere that i used it? I want to keep it in perfect shape.

I have to punch it David....I have specific orders from the bosses.

Sorry,

Clay

Dragon Lady said:
FOR THOSE WHO NEED A MAP>>> CLICKY
This is also where we are doing our leagues now....
DIRECTIONS

From Wolfchase Mall Area take Germantown road south (toward Germantown.)
At Trinity Rd make a left turn...There is a McAlisters, McDonalds and and Exon gas station...Walmart and Target should be in sight.
Pass 1 4-way stop
Bert Ferguson Community Center will be on the right next to the library.​

BTW
those of you who are apart of the POKEMON MEMPHIS EGROUP
Your emails are bouncing... which means
A) You have not been checking your email
B) you have a new email account...
Plz click on the POKEMON MEMPHIS link and rejoin OR shoot me an email. We are currently having a discussion on the new set.

spartan-104
Kabigon_Jr

This means you.... lol

Moltres423
i do not know if you are on or not.....
and I do not know if you can get out of it having punched... I think they are using that as a way of proving that you have used you VIP status... maybe if it was just done in the lower corner???

yo my email is probably bouncing because the group mails are considered junk mail in my inbox

Kabigon_Jr said:
yo my email is probably bouncing because the group mails are considered junk mail in my inbox

well that is not cool...
is there any way to tell your email "this is not spam"
I know I have that option in my email Clients...

I'm coming!

j/k, lol. I wish.

All of you are coming up for Citys in November, right?

Also,

I can neither confirm nor deny that a certain TO and his 3 sons will be coming to play.

Have fun, and see you at Cities.

wooper trainer said:
nitia ain't i'm a vip too right cause i won a gym challenge right i didn't get my card

I would email them now just to be on the safe side...
at least you will know that it is coming to your house...
be sure to include you mailing address and your POPID when you email them

i hope we will come how bout mr.clay can we plz i love the tub tub tub tub tub tub yeah yeah yeah. go to the pop site and do what again how do i email them

Sandwich Man 2010 said:
i hope we will come how bout mr.clay can we plz i love the tub tub tub tub tub tub yeah yeah yeah. go to the pop site and do what again how do i email them

not sure wat email... I am tryin to check into that for you...
Clay do u know???

Sandwich Man 2010 said:

Go to the POP site and figure it out....you can do it :clap:

Sandwich Man 2010 said:

whose this person?

Back