Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

EX Dragon Charizard

Red5bv06

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=
Spoiler:
120 HP
RC - Collect Fire 30 - flip a coin, if heads attach two fire energy from discard pile to charizard
RCCC - Flame Pillar 60 - You may discard a fire energy, if you do, do 30 damage to any of your opponent's benched pokemon
Water weakness, 2 retreat

Now, I've always been a big Charizard fan. To me, this just screams "USE ME!" Not only is the supporting attack very good and useable in its own right, it reinforces the second attack.
The second attack can do major damage. A consistant 60 by turn 3 with the option of serious bench damage can be devestating. Not to mention the relatively low energy cost and colorless requirements.
I smell huge potential, couple Magmar EX, Blaziken . . .

Happy discussing :D

It's a decent card. You can use rare candy and attach a boost energy in your second turn and then you can use its second attack. Pretty powerful because you just did 100 damage in total by turn 2 (10 from charmander's flare, 60 from charizard's second attack and 30 to the bench). Next turn you can use jugglar and discard 2 R energy to the discard pile and use charizard's first attack to get them back to charizard. When charizard's almost knocked out, use memory berry and make a final blow with charmander's rage attack. Charmeleon is a good card too. For RC, it can deal 40 damage with a 50% of discarding a R energy, but still pretty quick.

Question!! This is probably just a wording mistake or something lost in the translation, but on Flame Pillar, it says "do 30 damage to any of your opponent's benched Pokemon."

This could be considered a problem. Some could argue that you can do 30 damage to one Pokemon or spread it out across the whole Bench.

So shouldn't it be "do 30 damage to one of your opponent's benched Pokemon."?

Like I said, its probably just a translation mistake, but those can be killers some times.

Hey, Red5Bv06! Were you the one who drew the charizard? Anyways, I thought the card was awesome. Not as broken as GODeviour and maybe not as good as Gardevior, but it is a beast in itself. I would play a deck with it, IF I had 9 ultra rare cards lol.

Yeah, people will proberly have to use those until they can get the other 6 ultra rare cards. Still be a trip getting 3 charizards.

sneaselsrevenge said:
So the Bulbasaur and Squirtle lines are a done deal??
When I said other 6 ultra rares, I meant the charmander and charmeleon holo's.

Back