Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ex Dragon Pre Release Tournament In Plano, Texas

Add us OKLA players again & maybe more this time.

For the modified constructed side event is that being changed now to Nintendo's format of Expedition ON?

Hmmm...who's posting this? Not Richard...Not Kristy...ah! Perhaps Paul or one of the other players maybe?

Well, either way, old man brought up a very valid question. Unless it's unofficial, then we'll seriously need to do e-on w/out best of promos. The format is still very young, but we all need to start getting into "the groove."

Hehe, I'm such a joker! :D

Last edited:
Patriarch said:
Hmmm...who's posting this? Not Richard...Not Kristy...ah! Perhaps Paul or one of the other players maybe?

Well, either way, old man brought up a very valid question. Unless it's unofficial, then we'll seriously need to do e-on w/out best of promos. The format is still very young, but we all need to start getting into "the groove."

Hehe, I'm such a joker! :D

IT'S NOT RICHARD, IT'S NOT KRISTY, IT'S NOT PAUL, HOW ABOUT CHRIS :clap: :clap:

THE SIDE EVENT WILL BE UNSANCTIONED

BIG BIG PRIZES GATHER UP EVERYONE AND LETS ROCK!!!!!!!

Well Chris, I'll certainly try nodding them in the direction, but our Allen guys, with exceptions of the ones who arrived at your Prerelease, have less experience than CGB'ers. Many of them don't know much about modified, and will probably prefer Texas Game Company's simple, casual play that day, as our league occurs on every Sunday.

However, for the ones that know about formats and strategy, they will CERTAINLY be lured by the prospect of walking away with 36 packs of the newest set. All in all, 1-3 Allen players (other than myself) may show for some gaming!

Creative Gift Baskets does offer learning assistance to those that are new to the game.

We have experienced players that are willing to work with newbies and teach them how to play and strategies for playing the game-

Truthfully though, everyone will be NEW to the latest format, TOO much top decking going on with my deck =(

Mr. Chris, I heard you talking of door prizes, any word on that?

ProfessorTorchic said:
Creative Gift Baskets does offer learning assistance to those that are new to the game.

We have experienced players that are willing to work with newbies and teach them how to play and strategies for playing the game-

Truthfully though, everyone will be NEW to the latest format, TOO much top decking going on with my deck =(

Mr. Chris, I heard you talking of door prizes, any word on that?

:clap: :clap: :clap:
JUST TO GET A TASTE OF SOME OF THE EXCITING DOOR PRIZES TO BE GIVEN AWAY AT THE EXDRAGON TOURNAMENT

BOOSTER PACKS :clap:
GAMEBOY CARTRIDGES :clap:
CARD SLEEVES :clap: :clap:
GAME CUBE BOX YES GAME CUBE BOX :clap: :clap:
AND MUCH MORE

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS EXCITING AND FUN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

TOPDOG said:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
JUST TO GET A TASTE OF SOME OF THE EXCITING DOOR PRIZES TO BE GIVEN AWAY AT THE EXDRAGON TOURNAMENT

BOOSTER PACKS :clap:
GAMEBOY CARTRIDGES :clap:
CARD SLEEVES :clap: :clap:
GAME CUBE BOX YES GAME CUBE BOX :clap: :clap:
AND MUCH MORE

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS EXCITING AND FUN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST ADDED :clap:

$50.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO THE PERSON THAT BRINGS THE MOST PLAYERS

NOW LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GordonKane said:
Houston would be closer - Plano is north of Dallas.

HOUSTON WOULD BE CLOSER BUT YOU CAN DOUBLE YOUR PLEASURE AND DO BOTH. WHICHEVER ONE THAT YOU ATTEND YOU WILL HAVE A BLAST.

Last edited:
TOPDOG said:
HOUSTON WOULD BE CLOSER BUT YOU CAN DOUBLE YOUR PLEASURE AND DO BOTH. WHICHEVER ONE THAT YOU ATTEND YOU WILL HAVE A BLAST.

OKAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BECKETT MAGAZINE HAS JUST INFORMED ME THAT THEY WILL BE COMING TO THE EVENT AND WILL BE WRITING AN ARTICLE ABOUT IT. SO EVERYONE GATHER UP AND GET YOUR PICTURE IN BECKETT.

PLANO KNOWS HOW TO HAVE AN EVENT :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

8-Player Modified Constructed Format Tournaments
(Nintendo Rules in Effect/Neo-Genesis-On including Nintendo R&S CardsB]

Does this also include cards from Sandstorm? Just want to be sure.

Yep, Old Man. Sandstorm cards are perfectly legal at the pickup events! :D

By the way, drumer, good luck at the Houston prerelease (that is, if you go to it). Like Chris said, "double your pleasure" and play at the Plano prerelease. Who knows...you might actually run into me, eh? ;)

Last edited:
Why, right when our good friend Chris said it would! 12:30 PM...Hopefully X_X

Back