Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

EX: Emerald prerelease in Whitewater, WI May 7th

menoknow

All of the following information is tentative for now and more details will be added later.

We'll play at the same place that we had the CC at (University Center on the UW-Whitewater Campus)

May 7th with deck building from 12-12:45 and 1st round starting at 1pm.

With a 1pm start, probably no breaks for food. If you get hungry though there's a burger king just a few steps away that is open until 4pm or so.

Address: 800 W. Main Street S. 126 Warkhawk
City: Whitewater
State: WI

Please post if you plan on attending so we have some idea of how many people to expect and how much product to order.

I'll add more details as they become available.

I'll be there even though it is an awfully long ways away. Make sure to come and get all the Emerald cards you need for regionals!

It's the weekend after Brookfield, right? Good enough for me. 1.5 hrs from my house, all local roads tho. Meh, good enough for me. I'll probably be there unless my job gets in the way.

Whoever plans on competing at Regionals should hit as many prereleases as they can. The last prereleases are Sunday, May 8th and the first regionals are Saturday, May 14th. So to have the best chances of winning, aquiring the new cards will be very important. Plus, prereleases are the cheapest and funnest way to get the new cards!

I am yet to ask my mom. She'll be home that weekend too. I found out that its just going to be Cody and my dad out of town that weekend. If my mom will take me, I can go. If she won't, I'll either need a ride there, or I won't be coming. More than likely it would have to be someone from our league taking me because my parents are quite nit-picky about that kind of thing.

Me and TS Crobatty will be there, nice and close to here (about 1.5 hrs, depending on traffic lights), and good competition, prizes notwithstanding.

I would love to come, but I still need to find a ride cause my mom isn't willing to drive to Whitewater twice in 2 weeks (along with going to Brookfield 4 times in those 2 weeks). If Millers or Baumbachs decide to go maybe I'll get a ride. Otherwise, it isn't any big deal. I'll just chill with my friends then instead and borrow/trade for all the cards I may yet need for Regionals.

*Notices Professor logo by name*
Cool! Now I fit in with the rest of you!

Just 4 days away. If anyone needs directions or anything of the sort, please PM me so I can help guide you in the right direction.

Is the crew from TIY coming up? I haven't heard from you guys.

Hope to see you all there!

Would anyone be interested in any side events? If there's any interest, let me know ASAP so i know what I'll need to bring with me and that. I could possibily do some sort of sealed event, but since the prerelease is sealed and regionals is just a week after, maybe you guys would want a modified side event?

If any of TC is going up for this tourney and then NOT going to Manitowoc, coupld you please contact me via PM? I want to go to this one, but I can't make it to Manitowoc b/c of my job. Thx!

Back