Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

EX, EX FA and Shiny PULL RATES?

Mewtwo EX is a VERY rare pull... I havent heard someone get one yet! The other EX's, such as Zekrom, Reshiram, and such are also rare pulls

Current #1 Reported Rumor-
1-2 reg. EX a box
2 FA a box.
0-1 Shiny a box. If you get a shiny, -1 FA (So only 1 FA if there's a shiny)

I have heard Mewtwo EX is 1 per 4 booster box and that is just the normal one not the FA. And there is one person that has one in the world as of 3 hours ago.

I have heard Mewtwo EX is 1 per 4 booster box and that is just the normal one not the FA. And there is one person that has one in the world as of 3 hours ago.

Odds are somewhat better than that. Appears to be roughly 1 for every 2 boxes based on my sources at this time.

Posted with Mobile style...

That is very stage and Mewtwo's more in Florida? I guess pokemon just like the most competitive state in the country lol.

I recall some Regional differences last set for prereleases last time as well. (RUMORED-not worth discussing)

Just hope our PTO got his boxes from the same batch as the Florida ones :biggrin:

(Hint Hint-If you didn't get it, I don't believe the region garbage, and the last sentence was a joke)

Last edited:
from what i saw at the prerelease, i would guess about 6 ex, 2 FA, and 1/2 shiny per box. And I saw just as many mewtwos as anything else.

I'm a little worried if it is 1-2 EX, 1-2 FA, and <1 shiny per box. That level of rarity is what Japan gave TPCI a direct order to stop doing, and what continued the mass exodus during EX block after Expedition block was starting to bring quality back to Pokemon. We may be into re-runs and much smaller turnouts.

Why is it that with every set that's released unfounded, untrue speculations abound about whatever card most think is going to be hot...

I'm a little worried if it is 1-2 EX, 1-2 FA, and <1 shiny per box. That level of rarity is what Japan gave TPCI a direct order to stop doing

Source...

Rarity fuels sales. Why would they cut their nose off to spite their face?

Last edited:
Back