Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

EX Hidden Legends Set Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Pokemon Master

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
I got this from madal.com:

"Break the Seal and unleash the power of Hidden Pokemon!" This Summer get ready for an all new expansion featuring over 100 new cards! Players and collectors will be very excited to get a hold of Ancient-Legendary Pokemon. Add to this, all new Pokemon-ex, new versatile deck building strategies, new powers, and a lot more!

Well, I guess this set will have 100+ cards in it and there will be more secret cards. Maybe since they had Jirachi as a hidden card, they will have Deoxys :)

Umm... they will include in some of the Japanese promos - more of them into the set....

Very nice. I wonder if there will be a box topper card again. It would be cool if there was 3 or 4 different cards that could come as box toppers.

Who wants to bet the Groudon 7-11 Promo in Japan is one of the secret rares.

Possibilities:

Abra, Kadaabra, Alakazam (only "202" Pokémon not in EX Series)
Groudon (7-11)
a new Kyogre? to accompany Groudon.
Flygon (7-11)
Rayquaza and Deoxys (for 7th movie ,as Absol and Jirachi were in Magma/Aqua to promote the 6th Movie)
Regis (in non-ex form)

or none...

or something else...

A LOT of possiblilities, i think it will be Deoxys and Rayquaza, i think Kyo and Groudon will come out as promos
and the Regis... i dont know.

they probably will make all the RuSa legendaries as non-ex eventually.

Um... about "boxtoppers" Absol wasn't a boxtopper. Boxtoppers are begin than normal cards and fit the whole top of the box.

Absol is a normal card that just happens to be in the box.

I have also heard of a new set in japan (After FoTL) with gym leaders and Team Rocket, and also a Deoxys half-deck and Rayquaza half deck for the seventh movie coming out in japan.

I reckon the best you can do for scans at this point is to refer to the ADV4 scans (plus spoilers) - English card scans won't be out there until early June...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back