Here are the details.....:clap: :lol:

The Game Matrix
8610 South Tacoma Way
Lakewood, Wash 98499
Saturday Feb 11, 2006
Starts: 11:00 am
Admission: $20
Store Phone: 253-583-9708
Tournament registration starts at 11:00 am and the tournament will start at approx 12:30:thumb:

Every player will receive: Pre-release Promo Card, Pre-release Player Pin for registering....While Supplies Last

Format: Modified Limited
Rounds: Age Modified Swiss / 30-Minutes (# 0f Rounds To Be Determined by Attendance)

Main Tournament can take 2-3 hours, excluding registration and meal break.

Each player will receive six packs of the boosters to make a 40-card deck including energy. Basic energy cards will be provided. We will play a number of rounds of age-modified swiss. The number of rounds will be determined by attendance. Players play in each round.

In addition, all players who complete the event will receive 2 additional booster packs of EX Legend Maker cards and other exclusive EX Legend Maker TCG merchandise. :smile: :pokeball:

Theme Deck Challenge

Entry Fee: $20.00

Every player will receive: Pre-release Promo Card, Pre-release Player Pin (while supplies last)

THIS EVENT IS DESIGNED FOR NEW PLAYERS!!!!!

This event is run concurrent with the main tournament.....

Each player will receive a "Theme Deck". The players will play with their "Theme Decks" . This is a non-sanctioned event. The level of play is for beginners and players parents hoping to learn the game or just to have fun..... Play is also very relaxed and informal. Players may help each other or ask for help while playing from the tournament staff. The number of rounds in the "Theme Deck Challenge" will be determined by the players in this tournament. After the challenge, each player gets an additional 4 more packs as a participation prize.

Side Events

Annouced later

I will accept Articjedi and Chris B as judges....

One of you two may help with the younger players.....

All judge positions are filled...

Okay, so Chris and I are trying to figure out a polite, non-offensive way of responding to Articjedi's post. This might take awhile.

Well, my little brother isn't exactly a little kid, he just acts like one most of the time.

Seriously though, if the Ball kids are entering the tournament, might as well have Chris take care of it, right?

Your "brother" (A.K.A. mutated freak created by aliens using the dna of a wolf and a bear) acts like a PSYCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Matt is good at apologizing (sweet guy sometimes) after he knocks a random 6 year old out of his chair in a tournament. -_-

Last edited:
Remember all..

There is a pre release at Phoenix games the previous weekend on Feb 4..

Two in the Seattle area Feb 4 at Phoenix games in Lynnwood and Feb 11 at Lakewood...

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...................

Ancient Pokemon Trainer said:
Your "brother" (A.K.A. mutated freak created by aliens using the dna of a wolf and a bear) acts like a PSYCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Matt is good at apologizing (sweet guy sometimes) after he knocks a random 6 year old out of his chair in a tournament. -_-

When did I do that?

psychicmaniac said:
Okay, so Chris and I are trying to figure out a polite, non-offensive way of responding to Articjedi's post. This might take awhile.

I think the world might come to an end before you give your response in a polite, non-offensive way. :p

peace
phantom

Hmmm, I remember now, it was pretty darn funny, eh? Some chairs just aren't stable (neither are some TO's)

Back