Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

ex r/s on deck...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowCacnea

plz help me out with it..remember only EX r/s on...

Wingull x4 (r/s)
Pelipper x3 (r/s) (need 1 still)
Carvanha x4 (r/s)
Sharpedo x3 (r/s) (need 1 still)
Eevee x4 (s/s) (need 3 still)
Vaporeon x3 (s/s) (need 2 still)
Larpas EX x1 (r/s)
Pokemon-22

Water Energy x18 (need 8 still, as they can only be EX r/s energy)
Energy-18

--unknown--
Trainers-20

I need help developing a stable trainer base of 20 cards from EX r/s and EX s/s. I know that I need at least 3 Professor Birch. Any help with the trainers is appreciated. Thanks.

where does it say it needs to be?? It says "need help with your deck" and I do. I could post the trainers in it right now if I have to.

You are supposed to post a full deck list and then ask us if it needs changing.
You should use some other type with your Water or atleast something not weak to Electric. You should use some Darkness for Sharpedo. For Trainers, use Prof. Birch, some Potions or Oran Berries, Switch, Wally's Training & maybe Lanette's Net Search. (You could get a water & Eevee)
Your energy don't have to be Ex Water. You can use the old Water.

Your deck is too one sided with an extreme weakness to electric. Electric hasn't been used for a long time (largely due to Tyrouge), but this may change and Nintendo put a very good Electabuzz in SandStorn.

Your three evolutions more of less do the same thing, so you should drop at least one of them (I would drop Vaporeon and probably Pelipper too). Your Pokemon are semi spashable, so it should be simple to add some fighting Pokemon (to hit the electrics) and/or some Pokemon with colorless attacks.

My final comment is that you need to get some Darkness Energy for Sharpedo, the ability to doa surprise 70 is very important. They can be real darkness energy - in that case you should add some real darkness Pokemon - or the new multi energy (rainbow if you have no other choice).

It is difficult to find enough trainers worth playing in RSon,so it might be better simply to play more Pokemon. I might end up with something like this:

Pokemon 23 (if we count the claw fossils)
2 Lapras EX
4 Carvanha
3 Sharpedo
4 Claw Fossil (SS)
3 Anorith (SS) (Fast Evolution)
1 Armaldo (*)
3 Cacnea (SS) (Poison Payback)
3 Growlithe (SS)

The 10 basics (other than Lapras) are all good starters because they hurt the opponent back. Claw fossil can be useful since it hurts the opponent back even though they don't get a prize. Your weakness is well spread out, so you will simply ignore Sharpedo againt an electric deck and Armaldo against a grass deck. Lanette's Net Search - which you really have to play with the sorry choice of trainers available - works well with having 3+ different types of Pokemon.

Energy 18
4 Multi (or Rainbow or if need be, Dark)
6 Water
6 Fighting
2 Fire

Lady outing makes it nicer to play the third energy and Growlithe can be useful against the grass decks where Armaldo is out so it is good to have some fire energy other than the multi/rainbow.

Trainers 19
4 Professor Birch
3 Lanette Net Search
3 Wally's Training
2 Lady Outing
3 Switch
2 Lum Berry
2 (Double) Full Heal

Be careful with the Supporters and Armaldo's power!

The only rares that I have put in your deck is the multi/rainbow energy and Armaldo and you get the latter from either the prerelease or from one of the SS themedecks (I picked this as you big Pokemon because it is easy to get). The commons and uncommons should hopefully be easy to get or trade for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back