Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

EX Team Rocket Returns - Chattanooga, TN

ScythKing

Place: Dragons Cave
6787 Lee Highway, Chattanooga, TN
Date: 10/30/2004
Time: 11:00 am - whenever we're done
Admission: $20

I'm sure that all of you have heard of the reduced prize support, but in keeping with the spirit of the PTO's and supporting the game I am offering an *additional* box of product to the 1st place or top winners in each age group for each age group that has 8 or more players*(see below).
As usual there will be other give-aways and raffles for that party-down atmosphere we have all come to expect!
I encourage all of you to support us - the PTO's - in our efforts to continue to bring you World-class gameplay with some of the best prizes in the business. we are digging deep into our own pockets to do this and we need your support to show us it was worth it.

*I reserve the right to modify this to an alternate prize structure such as a box divided amongst the top 4 players. I will be thinking heavily on this as I want the prizes to be a genuine incentive and bonus for the exceptional players. But I *will* have a box to distribute as stated above. Give me your thoughts on this.

*** Edit - my bad! This event is Saturday the 30th. ***

Last edited:
well thank you for realizing that it is on the 30th and not the 31st because i wouldnt go if it was on halloween. i would be to busy trying to get my costume ready(gonna be Alice Cooper for Halloween). well since it isnt on Halloween i think i can manage some time into my busy scheduale to meet up with the old Chattanooga gang. hope 2 make it and cya there Jon

ultimate_healer said:
well thank you for realizing that it is on the 30th and not the 31st because i wouldnt go if it was on halloween. i would be to busy trying to get my costume ready(gonna be Alice Cooper for Halloween). well since it isnt on Halloween i think i can manage some time into my busy scheduale to meet up with the old Chattanooga gang. hope 2 make it and cya there Jon
You need to be finding me a spot in Nashville to hold one there - and then drag people so we have enough to play!

Lawman said:
They can always come to Sevierville too Jon :) (At least for TRR)
Keith
It's a short distance from Chattanooga to Sevierville - a much longer hike from Nashville - it would be closer for them to come to Chattanooga or secondly go to Memphis.

Just giving them options Jon :) Chattanooga is closest, but I've driven from the Murf area to Sevier Co, we are closer than Memphis....(checking map...Da boro to Memphis..241 miles, to Seviervile....185 miles :)

Keith

Lawman said:
Just giving them options Jon :) Chattanooga is closest, but I've driven from the Murf area to Sevier Co, we are closer than Memphis....(checking map...Da boro to Memphis..241 miles, to Seviervile....185 miles :)

Keith

thats true but that time change really puts a number on ya when your going that early in the morning.

Healer: Just live on EDT all the time, then no problem w/ the "change" (LOL personally, I prefer CDT, I like my news on at 10 PM not 11 PM) No need to worry much on the time change if coming our way on the 6th (PR in Sevierville) bc we arent doing registration until 1 PM. It is also about 60 miles less this way, driving 60 mph (average when you put pitstop in) = 1 hr. Therefore, same leave time LOL! (when u factor in the time change)

Keith

Last edited:
ultimate_healer said:
thats true but that time change really puts a number on ya when your going that early in the morning.
I'm going to Nashville today and try to talk to a couple of places about holding a City Championship up there. Hopefully I can get a place for release events also. Karl at the GameKeep will be my first choice.

ScythKing said:
I'm going to Nashville today and try to talk to a couple of places about holding a City Championship up there. Hopefully I can get a place for release events also. Karl at the GameKeep will be my first choice.

Oh i just hope so much that you can get a City Championship in Nashville. Do your best to find a place for us Jon. Also im pretty sure ill be able to make it to Chattanooga next week for the PR.

ScythKing said:
Hope so buddy - been too long since I laid eyes on ya... Drag SuperSpyMewTwo alsong witcha.

*breaks into dramatic tears* sry Jon but SSM quit the game. he says he just didnt have fun with it anymore.

Back