1-0-1 Dusknoir (DP)
2-2-1 Lucario lv. X (LA)
2-2 CLaydol

4 rare candy
3 bebe search
1 luxury ball (SF)
3 roseanne research
3 TG Wager
1 cinthya feeling o 1 marley request (SF)
4 pokeblower+ (SF)
1 premium ball
1 speed stadium
1 moonlight stadium (Dusknoir high retreat) o 1 stark mountain (Lucario and claydol synergy)
2 night maintence
2 warp point

8 :psychic: energy
4 :fighting: energy
3 :colorless call energy

Strategy:

T1 Gastly attack free T2 Gengar Second attack, use wager and loose vs you oponent ^^
weakness gengar is :dark:, Lucario solution ^^
use lucario for type :dark:/:lightning (Ej: tyranitar, darkrai, ampharos , raichu lv. X, etc ... )
Dusky tech and oponent shuffle the big pokemon ^^
claydol engine

Use pokeblower+ and swicht the oponent pokemon w/ more retreat cost , and Sniping w/ gengar / lucario.

Opinion??? ficess??

nonono the la may only do 30 for one energfy but so does dp and for 3 energy you can do 80 so u dont have to use the lv x just to dso high amount of
damage

true i guess it depends on the deck but since gengar already is fast enough i would go with the la one but its your choice there both very good

Woah guys, please stop your fighting.

Alright, this deck is....it just scares me how the decklist looks. No Offense.

Why Lucario? I would run Dusknoir/Gengar. Team OG had a Dusknoir deck and 6-0'd many dark decks!

-Norman

Dusknoir/Gengar all tcg player use that deck, my idea is new, I use lucario (LA) is better because attacks w/ 1 fighting energy sniper 30 any pokemon of my oponent, (Gengar attack 60 a claydol, then free retreat and swicht lucario(LA) (Posible level up) and 30 damage a claydol and K.O other idea Starmie (LA) only requiered poke-body and pokepower is much better what lucario ^^
Thank you for your opinion ^^

yah i like the deck list alot
Woah guys, please stop your fighting
we werent fighting we were just haveing a argumental debait john mcain and obama do it all the time

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

maybee add in another lucario lv x because you can and it would help

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back