2 Rosanne's Research
4 Celio's Network
2 Bebe's Search

Energy: 16

4 Holon FF
2 Basic Dark
8 Fire
2 Fighting

Basically, the idea is too quickly pull out furret to search for a setup but before you even try to bring out an exploud you must get out pidegot to shut off powers. Shiftry ex acts as a alternative if you can't get pidgoet d out and is good for clean up late game along with its advantage over banette. Not only can Holon FF be used for pidgeot d but be used againest gallade to force them to flip over a whapping 3-4 prizes to kill one. Beach is used mainly for G&G matchup because it can be deadly. Also Holon FF can be utilized to remove resistance from an annoying banette or sableye.

I went 4-3 at Southern Plain Regional hitting only 2 G&G and one loss was accounted for who literally went 1st while the other I got turn 2ed by dumb gallade. Oh well the list sees a bet clunky and needs work but do the residents of pokegym think about this deck thought?

I LOVE that idea for a Shiftry ex CG tech. But take out Pidgeot d. You want them to use pokepowers. and add in more Exploud.

i tried exploud/lapras with cessation crystal and crystal beach so it was similar to what you are suggesting. i found that for all the effort to get a stage 2 in play with enough energy on it that exploud's attack was simply too inconsistent and weak to win.

i like the pidgeot d idea though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back