1 Holon Scientist
2 Holon Mentor

4 Jirachi DX
2 Magcargo DX1
2 Slugma UF
4 Exploud ex
3 Loudred EM
4 Whismur EM
The whole strategy behind this thing is simply to swarm with Exploud, take advantage of it's body really. So, if you can build up a good swarm, you can do pretty well vs. ex type decks. The only thing holding this deck down is fighting weakness, so I realize RaiEggs would trample over it. I've considered teching a Mew ex for weakness countering. Windstorm is simply for Cessation crystal, so that I can continue to use Cargo. I've tested it a some, and it's done pretty well actully.

i would suggest this:

Pokemon:20

4-2-4 exploud Ex
2-2 magcargo
4 Jirachi
2 holon's electrode

Trainers:27

4 rare candy
4 prof.elm training
3 tranciver
2 mentor
1 lass
1 farmer
2 scientist
2 windstorm
3 TVR/bill's maintance
2 Copycat
2 Holon Circle
1 Scott

Energies: 13
4 Boost
4 Multi
5 Fire

Well, he cannot play Protective Orb on ex Pokemon first of all. Perhaps the new Blastoise might be able to help you. Not only in negating your weakness, but also in the Rai/Eggs matchup or other Fighting weak attackers? Here might be how I'd run this. I also, really don't understand the Boost in the deck? I mean is it simply to get a quick hit? But, I'll leave it in for the sake of being able to smack something for 60-80.

Pokemon: 21
3 Jirachi DX
4 Whismur EM
3 Loudred CG
4 Exploud ex
2 Slugma UF
2 Magcargo DX1
1 Squirtle (Solid Shell)
1 Wartortle (Tail Whip)
1 Blastoise d

Energy: 15
8 Fighting
4 Multi
3 Boost

Trainers: 24
4 Holon Transceiver
3 Prof. Elm's Training Method
3 Rare Candy
3 Copycat
3 Holon Shrine
2 Windstorm
2 Switch
2 Holon Adventurer
2 Holon Mentor

I like the new Loudred more than the older one, so I switched. The Blastoise line, as I said will give you no weakness. Also, I put in the Squirtle/Wartortle that have colorless attacks. Also, since you were just using Fire to be able to attack with Magcargo, I switched it all to Fighting so Blastoise can attack. And I left Multi for Magcargo, and Blastoise's Skull Bash attack. Trimmed up the draw a little bit. I personally dislike Scientist, and prefer Adventurer. I sliced the draw to fit Blastoise to help the weakness. But, I think you still should be fine, especially with 4 Transceiver. Shrine is a nice card too, but I think 4's too much. You can always counter their gyms with Windstorm as well. If you must have the Scientist, you could 1/1 Adventurer/Scientist. You could also cut a Copycat.

Good luck,

~Jim

mabey you can put 2-2-2 blastoise, but i don't see why you have to put it, ifn you want something against those fightning weak just put 2-2 hariyama delta, he's good and mabey you cn put 2-2(i hariyama delta, 1 ex) to lock a cursed stone in or some other stadium.

Personally i like holon circle a lot in this deck since you can usi it with jirachi to block them or to stall with them till you give exploud ex the energies

Holon Shrine removes the weakness of all delta pokemon in play. But it also shuts down the powers for all those Delta pokemon too. Not many Delta Pokemon have weakness to colorless, so removing their weakness won't matter that much. But with this stadium out, all those decks that rely on a power from a delta pokemon will be shut down.

Jim Ferrell said:
Well, he cannot play Protective Orb on ex Pokemon first of all. Perhaps the new Blastoise might be able to help you. Not only in negating your weakness, but also in the Rai/Eggs matchup or other Fighting weak attackers? Here might be how I'd run this. I also, really don't understand the Boost in the deck? I mean is it simply to get a quick hit? But, I'll leave it in for the sake of being able to smack something for 60-80.

Pokemon: 21
3 Jirachi DX
4 Whismur EM
3 Loudred CG
4 Exploud ex
2 Slugma UF
2 Magcargo DX1
1 Squirtle (Solid Shell)
1 Wartortle (Tail Whip)
1 Blastoise d

Energy: 15
8 Fighting
4 Multi
3 Boost

Trainers: 24
4 Holon Transceiver
3 Prof. Elm's Training Method
3 Rare Candy
3 Copycat
3 Holon Shrine
2 Windstorm
2 Switch
2 Holon Adventurer
2 Holon Mentor

I like the new Loudred more than the older one, so I switched. The Blastoise line, as I said will give you no weakness. Also, I put in the Squirtle/Wartortle that have colorless attacks. Also, since you were just using Fire to be able to attack with Magcargo, I switched it all to Fighting so Blastoise can attack. And I left Multi for Magcargo, and Blastoise's Skull Bash attack. Trimmed up the draw a little bit. I personally dislike Scientist, and prefer Adventurer. I sliced the draw to fit Blastoise to help the weakness. But, I think you still should be fine, especially with 4 Transceiver. Shrine is a nice card too, but I think 4's too much. You can always counter their gyms with Windstorm as well. If you must have the Scientist, you could 1/1 Adventurer/Scientist. You could also cut a Copycat.

Good luck,

~Jim

Very interesting list. The reason for Boost was because whenever an Exploud was KO'ed early, I found myself stalling for time. Or, when I wanted to hit quickly when I could, I wasn't able to pull it off.

And yes Peter, THAT'S RIGHT! *Pumps fist*

sceptilerancher said:
-cargo+houndoom UF?

i agree with the houndoom giving you the advantage of keeping him in a lock and all of this perfect bwith cursed stone to do 20 between turns to an ex with pokepower or just 10 to any

NO. Why would supertyranitar want to use Houndoom of the odea of the deck is to SWARM. Houndoom contradicts the idea of the deck. Houmdoom= NOT a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back