Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Exton PA TA vs TM Prerelease Roll call 3-7-04

EeveeTrainer

Alright people this is it. Less than a week left and counting till our big moment. team Magma Vs Team Aqua. Who's gonna be there? But what I wanna know? Who's gonna be there? Who's playing to win? Come on everyone. Let me hear you. Let me know who's gonna be there. YOu know that me and the infamous Professor Bix will be there judgeing once more. Let's go for the biggest turn out yet.

-Saturn Knight

Don't worry, I'll be there and I am ready to go for the big prizes!
Oh, yes, and my brother and sister wil be there too...;)

Hey I'll be there with my bro and bud, but just to let you know a topic for this was already created. It's probably on the second page right now, but whatever. I will mize this time, unlike the Dragons prerelease. It's been too long since I've won a tourny.

ok ok so I couldn't make it, I screwed up the dates thought it was on saturday and couldn't make it on Sunday, thats life ya know? See you on SUNDAY the 4th for the SCs

Congrats to everyone who made it, i had a very fun time and I hope to see everyone at the states!
Also Congrats to Gardevoir Guardian for another 1st place win!
Congrats to my friends, Scyther Trainer and Little Pichu, who both got into the top eight, and Eevee Trainer and Professorbix for being great judges.

I want to just take this opportunity to thank all that made it out to support this event which I think was a huge success. I want to also thank Dorian for putting this all together and Professor Bix for once again acting as head judge and taking the time to come down and help us out. Also congrats go out to GuardevoirGuardian once again as he swept yet another prerelease event. This is 3 prereleases and 1 CC that he's taken home. I smell a National Champion in the making.

Back