3 Switch
1 Dual Ball
1 Max Potion
1 Revive
2 Pluspower
1 Junk Arm

Energy: 6
6 Water Energy

Firsty, I'm writing as a retired player who fancied building a deck, so it's purely theoretical and likely won't work in practice. The concept is to abuse Twins and Black Belt (grab with Pokegear 3.0) by lagging on prizes and spreading damage, while being able to deal decent damage with the baby pokemon. This means if you end up in a *** for tat state, exchanging prizes, your opponent can't keep up, as the turn you win the baby flip, you take the lead.

It's a catch 22 for your opponent between letting you abuse Twins and Black Belt or watching the counters from Kingdra's Spray Slash accumulate. As Twins can grab candy, you can build Kingdra very quickly. Generally, Twins is a very fast way to setup after initial Cleffa is KOd.

Take Tyrogue's attack, that evades weakness and resistance. With Black Belt, you're dealing 70 for no energy from a basic, whilst spreading counters with Kingdra. Catcher allows you to target where this 70 is going to line up late game KOs.

Kingrda almost KOs Donphan Prime (providing they have no fire types in play), which is convenient, because you can tactically decide when to drop that last counter to take the prize.

There's lots of x1 cards because of Twins, opens up lots of options.

Do many decks play Max Potion, Seeker, is this too slow, etc?

I appreciate your comments, and the catcher negating babies is such an absolute nail in the coffin here, I'm happy to let this thread die. Cremated lol. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back