Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Fall Out Boy

Thomas33

Please discuss this band

i just heard of them at the VMA's where they performed Sugar, were goin down, and now theyre my favourite band

discuss

Last edited:
They are TERRIBLE

You need to be exposed to better music, fallout boy is horrible punk music... absolutely terrible, they're so cliche. I'ts extremely obvious how desperate they are to try to sound deep or innovative, but it's actually fairly trite.

Wow you just heard them? I was a fan of theres for years. In fact I was a fan up until last night on the VMAs. And now they got jack's mannequin on mtv? Seriously wtf. If I ever see alkaline trio on mtv one more time I'm commiting mass genocide.

Yeah I'm sorry they are really bad, I totally agree with ryanvergel. I saw them in concert like 5 years ago when they opened for another band and I couldn't stand them.

Their sone is reallly good, but that lead singer sounds like he's trying to pop a zit or something.

Normally I'm not a huge fan of pop punk music, but to be honest, I do think Fallout Boy is a pretty good band for their genre. Are they good old street punk? Far from it. Hardcore? No. They are pop punk, but amongst all the bands out there that do it now, they are one of the best. I prefer melodic hardcore, hardcore, ska, or skacore myself, but I actually listen to their cd every now and than. Alot of people hate them becuase they are pop punk, but that doesn;t make them a bad band. Within their genre they are quite good at what they do. Give them some respect. Are they in heavy rotation for me? No. Did I buy the CD? No. Have I listened to it and enjoyed it? Yes. One of the better mainstream punk bands out there today.

I thuroughly enjoy pop punk, but if you're looking for good pop punk... there are much better bands out there.

blink 182
green day
mxpx
new found glory
the offspring
american hi-fi
fenix tx
allister
lit
relient k
yellowcard
sum 41
sugarcult
anberlin
jimmy eat world

^ all mainstream acts, and all infinitely better than fallout boy... especially blink 182, who actually progress with time.

Most of those are good, but Blink 182 can crawl in a hole and die. I'm sorry.

I hate fallout boy i am srry at first i liked them and then the song got so annoying and listend to their
other songs and they sucked. The Offspring is awesome listen to them and yeah i think blink 182 should crawl in a hole and die. O Nivara,CKY,Green Day,Yellow Card,Crossfade,The Killers,Foo Fighters,andSystem Of A Down are awesome bands too.

my favs are:

Simple plan
The Offspring - Conspiracy of one
FALL OUT BOY
Billy Talent
Jimmy Eat World
GREEN DAY
Sum 41 - in to deep fav

well, offspring was my fav before grn day
they are POWER POP-ROCK with a pinch of PUNK
so i really like pop rock/punk, i don't mind if you don't like them, they sound amazing to me, i like that kind of music
*covers ears and sings... where is your boy tonight i hope...*

they are (FOB) rock, with styles like: Punk-Pop, Emo and Hardcore Punk

my sig rules :p

Last edited:
Thomas33 said:
my favs are:

Simple plan
The Offspring - Conspiracy of one
FALL OUT BOY
Billy Talent
Jimmy Eat World
GREEN DAY
Sum 41 - in to deep fav

well, offspring was my fav before grn day
they are POWER POP-ROCK with a pinch of PUNK
so i really like pop rock/punk, i don't mind if you don't like them, they sound amazing to me, i like that kind of music
*covers ears and sings... where is your boy tonight i hope...*

they are (FOB) rock, with styles like: Punk-Pop, Emo and Hardcore Punk

my sig rules :p

None of the bands you listed incorporate hardcore ;X

Bands I like right now?

broken social scene
the go! team
circa survive
saosin(a punk band that incorporates hardocre jajaja)
death from above 1979
the receiving end of sirens
of montreal
mates of state
death cab for cutie
stars
minus the bear

For me, the best Pop Punk bands right now are Green Day, New Found Glory, Fall Out Boy, and Sugarcult.

Jimmy Eat World used to be great but their new cd was just AWFUL. I loved the band, but they lost so much.

Alkaline Trio, Bad Religion, and NoFX are also great pop punk bands if you want to classify them as such too.

Personally, I prefer things such as Rise Against, A Wilhelm Scream, KillRadio, The Suicide Machines, None More Black, Kid Dynamite, The Lawrence Arms, Comeback Kid, Catch 22, Big D and the Kids Table, Strike Anywhere, Streetlight Manifesto, and bands like them.

Last edited:
Back