3Switch
2Warp Point

Energies21
6Lightnng
5Grass
3Psy
3Fighting
2Fire

Point is to get every single energy out on the field, any lost energy gets taken back by magnetons, pretty stable, never have to worry about energy, switches are for slaking so it can attack twice if it needs to and flygon can do a max of 80 damage. The magneton does the most damage after flygon uses energy shower, and it dominates until the end.

It has a real problem of almost decking out when I play it, and in a more competitive environment it will deck out. Tel me what to do, I would also like to get rid of those solrocks cause I draw fast enough.

Having two Stage 2s in a deck is kind of hard to do most of the time, you should just try and keep Flygon as your only Stage 2 in your deck. Then add some Oracles and Delcatties for the very good combo, and then get the Energies back with Magneton. Try it out you may like it. :)

Lose the slakings, max the jugglers. Go w/ the flygon (energy shower) + mass magnemites/magnetons. Delcatties and oracles is a must too. Have fun, repost w/ the appropiate fixes.

Marshstomp said:
Try to get some town volenteers instead of the solrock. If you cant find any, use energy recycle.

Obv if hes using flygon, you must mean fisherman -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back