Fast Fatness

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by korythatsrightmare, Apr 20, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. korythatsrightmare

korythatsrightmare New Member

Beautiful
    Pokes27
    3Slaking
    2Vigoroth
    3Slakoth
    3Flygon
    2Vibrava
    3Trapinch
    3Magnemite
    3Magneton
    3Dunsparce
    2Solrock

Trainers14
    3Juggler
    2Lady Outing
    2Rare Candy
    2Wallys Training
    3Switch
    2Warp Point

Energies21
    6Lightnng
    5Grass
    3Psy
    3Fighting
    2Fire

Point is to get every single energy out on the field, any lost energy gets taken back by magnetons, pretty stable, never have to worry about energy, switches are for slaking so it can attack twice if it needs to and flygon can do a max of 80 damage. The magneton does the most damage after flygon uses energy shower, and it dominates until the end.

It has a real problem of almost decking out when I play it, and in a more competitive environment it will deck out. Tel me what to do, I would also like to get rid of those solrocks cause I draw fast enough.

2. PokeMasterFlabface

PokeMasterFlabface <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Having two Stage 2s in a deck is kind of hard to do most of the time, you should just try and keep Flygon as your only Stage 2 in your deck. Then add some Oracles and Delcatties for the very good combo, and then get the Energies back with Magneton. Try it out you may like it. :)

3. Hero

Hero New Member

Lose the slakings, max the jugglers. Go w/ the flygon (energy shower) + mass magnemites/magnetons. Delcatties and oracles is a must too. Have fun, repost w/ the appropiate fixes.

4. Marshtomp

Marshtomp New Member

Try to get some town volenteers instead of the solrock. If you cant find any, use energy recycle.

5. Hero

Hero New Member

Obv if hes using flygon, you must mean fisherman -_-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.