2 oracle
3 anient rock machine
1 tv reporter
3 rare candy
3 pokenav
3 energy restore

15 energies
15 W

Here as i have a lot of pokemon i would need dunsparse but i realy believe that pure draw power is better than more pokemon plus poke nav can help me with this

The strategy is to attack as fast as you can with milotic and swampert x and or swicune ex for fast kos and then heal yourself with milotics power so
you can start attacking again i Think i am doing good if utleast turn 2-3 i have 1 prize

Last edited:
mysterios said:
24 pokemon
4 rain castforms
1 suicune ex
3 swampert
2 swampert ex
2 marchtop
2 delkaty
2 skity
4mudkip
2 feebus
2 milotic

21 trainers
2 stevens advise
4 por
2 oracle
3 anient rock machine
1 tv reporter
3 rare candy
3 pokenav
3 energy restore

15 energies
15 W

Here as i have a lot of pokemon i would need dunsparse but i realy believe that pure draw power is better than more pokemon plus poke nav can help me with this

The strategy is to attack as fast as you can with milotic and swampert x and or swicune ex for fast kos and then heal yourself with milotics power so
you can start attacking again i Think i am doing good if utleast turn 2-3 i have 1 prize

ok man nice deck overall just couple tweakings
-4 Rain Castforms
+4 Dunsparce

-3 pokenav
+ 2 TV Reporter
+1 Stephen

and if u can addin another cune ex and oracle if possilble

Is Milotic the main attacker? If so, this looks pretty interesting. I still don't know how good it would be since it helps for (one of) the main attacker(s) to be basic for obvious reasons. Anyway, interesting deck. Good luck with it, but I'm sticking with SwampertCuneCattyTon

Thanks gor all of the sugestions

The strategy as i said is to draw as much with your supporters as you can and before you attack with castform use pokenav to get more energy - pokemon so i need rain castform and poke nav or else it will be a total different strategy Dunceparse is a very good pokemon but i prefer castform. 3 pokenav aren΄t so important so 2 will be enouph and - 1atm rock for a rare candy as speed is what i want here
plus 1 tv reporter doesn΄t give enouph draw in my deck so

-1 pokenav
-1 tv reporter
+2 stevens advise
-1 atm rock
+1 rare candy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back