3 anient rock machine
2 tv reporters
3 rare candy
2 pokenav
1 magnetic storm

16 energies
16 W

strategy
Use as much draw power you can to get multiple Swampert on the field power up and do as much danage as you can to destroy your opponet before he becomes to powerfull ,iuse ancient rock machine to put your opponet back or even to get some kos later game

What do you think ?

Last edited:
Nice deck except what does por mean? And if you have magneton shouldn't you have electric energy? Plus, minus 4 trainers and up your energy. If you only have 16 energy Swampert's power isn't really useful.

Metal Master said:
Nice deck except what does por mean? And if you have magneton shouldn't you have electric energy? Plus, minus 4 trainers and up your energy. If you only have 16 energy Swampert's power isn't really useful.

swampys power is very useful
i wud go 3-2 on swampy-swampex and 4 mudkip

nice deck though it shud do well

Last edited:
por means profeesor oaks research

nice deck idea it should run pretty fast

but like wat evil cacturn said i would also run 4 mudkip and 3 swamp holo and 2 swamp ex

i think it is a pretty gud combo with 3 energy on swamper ex 3rd or even mayb 2nd turn

n use crusing wave and wen u wanna knock them out use the atm rock to ko them itz very neat

Thanks for all the replies however , could you be more spesific what should i take out for the changes you want i really like most of the cards here and i find them all usefull so i need help to decide which cards aren΄t good

How could i take the energies from the discard pile (and it combos well with delkaty) then ecxept fisherman (suporter) . Also if i remove magneton what should i add please can you be more spesific

Ok i will hear to your sugestions searching a little i found energy restore a trainer that can replace magneton it isn΄t a suporter and it solves the provlem of starting with magnemite or the energies that magneton needs to attack

-2 magnemite
-2 magneton
+3 energy restore

+ 1 mudkip
- 1 swampert
+1 swampert x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back