2 Night Maintenance
2 Switch
3 Rare Candy

ENERGY 16

4 Holon FF
4 Double Rainbow
2 Scramble
6 Fire

So this concept provides an interesting matchup for a lot of decks. Being able ot Poison rub and spread damage around while building Magmortar on the Bench is just interesting in itself. Shut down the Claydol early on so no Cosmic Power to hlep with the draw and in GG pull up the Gardy to do 50+Poison do to weakness. Bonus, No Telepass and if they level up, drop the DRE for the KO! Lake Boundary is a nice counter setup as I am runniing 4 Holon FF to get rid of my weakness altogether! Though I am not running Nidoqueen for Pride Attack, it can still be used but rarely will be. Magmortar is just Magmortar and can deal great damage at any time. Drop aa scramble and you will be off to the races with the Fire Beast!

So there you have it, straight forward spread deck to make thins irritating! Poison to kill powers and Power hitting to clean up!

Things I didnt go with is Moonlight Stadium, don't want Gardy to Benefit the Poison Lock is important. Pluspower since building the Magmortar will just take care of that anyway! Windstorms, why since i can Poison rub it back to the Bench.

Have Fun and remember just a litle over a month for rotation!

~Prof. Fish~

Last edited:
i like the concept
ive been working with something similar but none of the same pokemon

but it just seems theres a lot of wasted energy due to retreating in this deck
i dont see any switches or warp points

Good Point, this allows me to Burn them as well with Mag X. Poison and Burned then snipage! Thanks Taylor!

Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back