Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Fat Guys Ice Skating

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregWebster

Okay, so after a RR prerelease, I made this deck, and am pretty happy with the deck. It is so far winning 5-0, but we shall see how it works out after next league. Anyways, here it is:

Pokemon:
2x Munchlax RR (70/111)
2x Snorlax RR (81/111)
1x Snorlax RR (33/111)
1x Snorlax Lv. X RR (111/111)
4x Snover SF (74/100)
3x Abomasnow SF (12/100)
2x Sneasel LA (120/146)
2x Weavile M (40/132)
2x Bronzor SF (55/100)
2x Bronzong SF (13/100)

Supporters/Trainers/Stadiums:
4x Bebe's Search
4x Roseanne's Research
3x Warp Point
3x Super Scoop Up
3x Night Maintenance
1x Energy Restore
1x Luxury Ball
1x Technical Machine TS-2 (Devoluter)
2x Moonlight Stadium

Energy:
3x Water
3x Psychic
7x Dark
4x Special Darkness

So, my strategy is to use Weavile to put Darkness energy on Abomasnow or Snorlax while using Bronzong to pull energies from my deck. Abomasnow's Snow Play spreads damage, while Abomasnow is the heavier hitter. Snorlax can also heal himself and draw, while attacking asleep with his Toss and Turn. Weavile also gives Snorlax and Abomasnow free retreat under Moonlight Stadium, and boosts their attack with the Special Darkness energies. Abomasnow is very useful because he can get ready to attack in 2 turns, and can be Super Scoop Uped and used if he is about to be knocked out. I added TS-2 because of Abomasnow's spread damage, it adds a sniping ability to a Stage1/2 on the bench if it has enough damage to be knocked out.

Munchlax was added to counteract Mewtwo Lv. X and the like, hurting non-evolved pokemon. With Munchlax under him, Snorlax Lv. X is evolved, and therefore safe.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

SO 65 people have looked at this deck and can't give me any advice or comments? You all think it is perfect? C'mon guys, I could use some crits/advice.

Last edited:
Why the Psychic energies? Why not Rainbow (as you run Special Dark to make Multi useless)?

Otherwise, aside from better draw power (Uxie/Claydol[/Volkner?]), it doesn't look too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back