Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Favor to ask of Worlds Attendee's

Professor Renee

Hopefully this is allowed in the Worlds Forum, in any event, here goes. I collect "Smooshed Pennies' also known as elongated pennies. You know, the ones that you put in 2 quarters and a penny and the machine squishes a designed penny for you.

I would very much like to buy/trade any and all smooshed pennies you might want to bring with you. I can trade florida ones, or buy them from you or what ever.

Hope nobody minds this topic.

Thanks,
Renee'

Professor Renee, where can you find the pokemon coins??

also major CONGRATS to Ivan for his invite to worlds.

(your evil twin) We cant wait to see you at worlds

would be a great place for werewolf.

Thanks Evil Twin! Worlds is gonna be great, I'll see you next week in Clermont. Oh, I emailed a frined of mine who got me the coins, so hopefully she send back quickly. No luck yet on Pooh, well, there are some on ebay, but 10$ for a penny coin is kinda much.

Oh, and by the way..... You are a Werewolf!

Good news, I will have 10 sets of the Pokemon Coins! IF you are intersted, let me know! I already have a set, there is a Blastoise, A Pikachu, a Charizard and a Mewtwo.

Just a reminder, for everyone that is attending Worlds, I am looking for the Elongated/Smooshed pennies from all over the place. These are the ones you put 50cents and a penny in and the create a little souvenir. I would like to tradeor buy them from you.

Thanks

How about Baltimore/Maryland Science Center and related pennies? We visited the MSC ysterday, and they have two machines there...

Back