Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Favorite food

greengonzo

I dont know if anyone has done this before.

Ok so list your favorite food and either how to make it or why you like it so this dosn't become a poll.

Mine is a Tortilladog
It is a hot dog in a tortilla.

First get out a tortilla,hot dog,cheese,and or tabasco sauce
Microwave the hot dog for 10-15 seconds then set it aside. Then put the cheese on the tortilla and microwave it for 10-15 seconds. Now place the hot dog on the edge of the tortilla and this is were you add any sauce, for me this is tabasco sauce. After that roll the hot dog up in the tortilla and enjoy(Caution may be hot).

So I hope this thread survives and I learn more recipies thanks.

i am a big fan of southwestern brakfast. All u do is go to walmart and u buy this stuff from Jimmy Dean and then you cook the stuff the way it tells u, this has corn, black beans, sausage, chili seasoning, potatoes, and then when you cook that u add in 6 eggs beaten and scramble them in the same skillet u cooked everything else, then when you cook the eggs until ur done u add the Other stuff, the potatoes etc, that was already cooked, then u stir the eggs and stuff together and then u put Chipotle cheese on it and serve.

I love lasagna. The way you obtain it is by asking either a waiter or your mom to make you some.

I don't like weirdo lasagna, though. Like vegetarian or whatever. Meat, cheese, sauce, pasta in stacks. Wonderful. Johnny Carino's has some great lasagna. The best is from a restuarant called Georgio's. I don't think they have those down here, but up in Northern California, they have one. It's great.

Man, I'm hungry.

I wish we had a poll forum =(

But I digress. I LOVE Chicken Parmesan, and regardless of how intelligent, pretty, or moral a woman is, she will be my WIFE if she can make it half as good as mama :D

i like chinese food, cause i'm chinese...lets see....i like pan fried noodles, won tons, and other stuff i can't distinguish from thai to chinses. :p

Thai and Vietnamese food are my ultimate weaknesses. There are a couple of really good Thai/Viatnemese restaurants where I live that I go to, and anytime I eat there I ask for the food to be prepared as hot as they can make it. They do a really good job, as in a matter of minutes my nose will be running and tears will be forming around my eyelids. Now that I think about it, I pretty much like anything that is burning hot. I have a bottle of sauce called Dave's Insanity Sauce which goes on most anything that I eat; the stuff would make Mr. Texas Pete run our the door in a whimper before he burst into flames and crumbled to ashes.

I, being a teen and all, Like Pizza and BBQ wings.

Pizza, because hey, it's pizza, and who doesn't like it?

BBQ Wings because they taste really good.

Wish I had more to say really...

Oh, and Pasta is good too.

A good ol' fashioned BBQ Pulled Pork(pork shoulder) sandwhich, preferably from either Dixie Bones(3 minutes away) or Pierces(3 hours away). None of that fake BBQ junk though!

EDIT:
Now that I think about it, my real favorite food is Tourtiere. Pops makes it every christmas eve, its tradition and its delicious! Gotta love family recipies.

Last edited:
chicken Mole!!!=jalapenos+chcolate sauce on baked chicken
Tamales=corn mead surrounding beef, chicken, jalapenos, chese, pork, etc. wrapped in corn husk then baked/fried
Posole=mass cooked pork+hominy+lettuse+raddish+onion+basil as soup
Menudo (not the boy band)=posole+pig stomach lining
Burritos, Quesadillas, Tacos (especially lamb), anything mexican, basically.

Back