Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Favorite Pokemon Episode

Pikajew1213

Well i was just wondering if there were any other pokemon episodes worth taking a pikachu at (haha puns...) so please say your favorite episode and why it is now here mine

Pikachu's Goodbye

Ex: I love this episode when i first saw it I was four so i cried because i love pikachu. In my opinion this episode cannot be beaten (try to prove me wrong)

I would have to say The episode that shows the early stages of Meowth's life and how he came to talk. It was a heart warming and well thought out story. There aren't alot of moments in the Pokemon anime where an episode shifted my point of view on a character to any great degree. This would be the very rare exception.

The great race was one of my favorites. Who knew that onix could keep up with dodrio in the beginning? Electrode exploding on his trainer was really funny too!

Let's "Dig those Diglett"

Such a fun episode. If only for the sounds that Diglett and Dugtrio made, and the rest of the episode was awesome too

Haunter versus Kadabra is a close second. If only characterization was important in Pokemon then this episode would have been truly special.

I honestly dont know.

The series and even the movie that sticks most to me has been anything that had happened in the Orange Islands up to the end. I cant say their is a particular episode from it I like, but its one of the best stories in the Pokemon series IMO as well as one of the best movies to.

To top it off, Orange Islands I believe was never part of any video game either.

I dont know if I have a favorite episode,but my favorite movie by far is Pokemon 2000. Its the first movie I watched, and it was the movie that got me into pokemon. But if I had to say an episode that I like, it would either be the Meowth one that was stated already, or the one wih haunter Ash and Pikachu turn into ghosts with haunter.

I dont know if I have a favorite episode,but my favorite movie by far is Pokemon 2000. Its the first movie I watched, and it was the movie that got me into pokemon. But if I had to say an episode that I like, it would either be the Meowth one that was stated already, or the one wih haunter Ash and Pikachu turn into ghosts with haunter.

Haunter episode was epic.

I forgot all about that one.

Their is the one with Togepi also, dont remember how that episode went though, but Misty had lost Togepi or something, Ash made some comment that it was a Eggsadent.

only problem with that episode was its one of 2 I know of in the early years to not make it to the U.S.

Back