2xroseannes
1xpremeire
1x luxury
1x cynthias
3x warp point
2x rare candy

ENERGIES
:fire:x12

the point is to use magmortars and infernapes attacks without discarding enrgies due to heatran lv.x
warp pooint switches so heatran goes on the bench and magmortar lv.x uses torrid wave and heatran, makes torrid wave to auto 30 damage what do you think?

Last edited:
I could help if you had a full deck list posted

which is required

you also need to post a strategy after that

ohterwise I'd be glad to help

ok, I can't give you any card for card changes since I've never played this, but I can make some suggestions;

4 rare candy
more on the togekiss line
less (or none) on the infernape line
remove typhlosion
more energy if you are using togekiss
azelf (lengends awakened)
night maintenance would help
luxury ball

that's about all I can do since I have zero experience with any fire deck, there are some pretty helpful people on here though that could help, just have patience
4 pokedrawer+
4 roseanne's
3-4 bebe's

but shudnt i keep typhlosian for the water weakness? they all have water as a weakness and i need something to counter that

Magleaf is better than Mag and infernape. 3-2-2 Mag, 1-1 Heatran, 1-0-1 Phlosion, 4-3-1 Leafeon lvX 1 Espeon
then you need 4 drawers, 1 Uxie, 1 Azelf, 1-1 Claydol. dude, you hav to make it to league one night so you can get the uxies and azelfs.

ok ill make a completely new deck then how about something like magnezone X, luxuray (la), and raichu X or electivire X? it sounds fun to play but this deck i posted might be more fun to playill keep it and get rid of some useless pokemon and put in supporters

but heatran says active pokemon so infernape PT is not really needed and take out kiss for phlosion
kiss=luck
phlosion=stark mt or retreat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back