Prof. Oak's Research x2
Rare Candy x4
Copycat x1
Warp Point x3
Switch x2

Energy: 14

Lightning x11
d Rainbow Energy x3

The basic strategy is get out Feraligatr d out and make all the attacks more powerful and use drag off to KO pokemon that my opponent is trying to set up. and the more Feraligtr d I get in play the more powerful the attacks. Rayquaza ex d is good incase I get behind and Tyranitar d is good to either get more energy attached or just to see what I will draw next to anticipate things.

Any suggestions or changes would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

you should try to find a way to put energies on top of your deck for crush draw. Other than that is seems nice. I also suggest
-2 Lightning
+2 Double Rainbow
trust me this is needed for a turn 1 Ferali. It will help alot because you can do a crush draw double rainbow to do those stronger attks

This idea I had espesially to counter the Lightning weakness and just in case of damage prevention I could use Flygon d (HP). I am not sure which Idea would be better. Using Flygon D (HP) The list would be:

Pokemon: 20
Totodile d (DF) x4
Croconaw d (DF) x2
Feraligatr d (DF) x4
Trapinch d (HP) x2
Vibrava d (HP) x1
Flygon d (HP) x2
Raryquaza ex d (DF) x1
Holon's Castform (HP) x4

Trainers: 26

Holon Transceiver x4
Holon Mentor x4
Holon Adventurer X4
Holon Researcher x2
Prof. Oak's Research x2
Rare Candy x4
Copycat x1
Warp Point x3
Switch x2

Energy: 14

Lightning x9
d Rainbow Energy x3
Double Rainbow Energy x2

I just wasn't sure, I was pritty sure it wouldn't, but would swift get the attack bonus from Feraligator d? Sorry for the dumb question.

Would this version of the deck be better or worse than the previos version using the Tyranitar d, or should I consider using Tyranitar d ex (DF)

Thanks for the idea about the Double Rainbow Energy

no no no no no, you dont us four feraligatres, thats the biggest mistake, i ran the exact same thing and it doesnt do crap, what you do is you use the delta garydose from holon phantoms, plenty of boosts, plenty of double rainbow, and plenty of holon castform,. and delta fearow from crystal guardians, and if you can fit it probably either a smooth over macargo, or a delta altaria ex, and if you decide to run the macargo also chuck in a crushdraw tyranitar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back