1 Scientist
1 Farmer
2 Mentor
2 Adventurer
2 Copycat
3 ER2 (or pokemon reversal?!)
3 Super Scoop up
4 Gym (which one?!)

Strategy: evolve totodile to gatr EX asap, attack with tsunami about 3 times while evolving jolteon EX to make multi-kill. Also with a few damage counters gatr's 2nd attack and jolteon's 1st attack may cause big damage. Espeon EX is situational, if there're any big stage 2 on bench evolved with candy and a few counters...
Well, thats it, suggestions are welcome.

Rate/fix/whatever.

I dont think it's good to run Espeon and Jolteon with Feraligatr because you should be using curse powder to actually do damage rather than battle fronteir. Just my preference though.

Skull Bash said:
I dont think it's good to run Espeon and Jolteon with Feraligatr because you should be using curse powder to actually do damage rather than battle fronteir. Just my preference though.

whats your suggestion? running normal T2 gatr EX?
or stick with with another thing?

Hi Bohn. ^^

I like this Idea with Joteon ex + Espeon ex. I think I want to play this way too when FEOD comes out with this Tyrannitar ex... :mad: :nonono:

But I think you don´t really need Jirachi because there is no way to swoop it to a Totodile, you understand. ^^"

You can drop the 3 Jirachis for a 4th Holon´s Electrode or a 4th Boost Energy. I think that 4 Electrodes are better when you want to attack with Jolteon ex or Espeon ex (the attacks of that two are not bad, so why not use? ^^). You can also add a 1-1-1 Gatr-line or anything what you want. :wink:

And the Gym: I think Battle Frontier gives you a good chance to lock all the Powers and Bodys of the Colourless-, Dark- and Metal-Pokemon-ex that can´t be locked with Gatrs Body (like Blissey ex or Shiftry ex etc.).

And what you think about 2 Espeon ex? Because of Muk/Dustox ex-Decks (or everything with Dustox ex).

Hope it can help you. :wink: ^^

Cya, Maik Reimann.

Yeah Maik, i agree, jirachi is only good with swoop in these kind of decks (gatr EX/powdacham), so here's my new version:

Pokémon:17

4 Totodile
2 Croconaw
3 Feraligatr EX
4 Eevee
3 Jolteon EX
1 Espeon EX

Energies:15

8 Water
4 Holon electrode
3 Boost

Trainers:28

3 Rare Candy
3 PETM
3 Transceiver
1 Scientist
1 Farmer
2 Mentor
2 Adventurer
3 Copycat (or steven's for straight draw?)
3 ER2 (or pokemon reversal?!)
3 Super Scoop up
4 Battle Frontier

so, its updated, i took 3 jirachis for a 4th totodile, 4th holon trode and 3rd copycat, or should i change to steven's and use only straight draw?!

Bohn

4 Battle frontier or 2 fronteir 2 HPS (in case of Ray Star)
I suggest - energy removal + 1 Ditto (copy) + 1 Candy +1 Scoop Up
Copycat is not in DX ON? -3 Copy cat +1 Scientist +2 Cozmos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back