Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Feraliturn (DP-On) Please Criticise, Help and Rate Freely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

payney

Hey all

I have fallen in love with this little combo with Feraligatr and Lanturn prime and have decided to attempt a deck for it. Please criticise or suggest things for the deck freely. Onto the list.

Pokemon 19

3-2-3 Feraligatr Prime
2-2 Lanturn Prime
2-2 Claydol
2 Unown (Return)
1 Ditto

Trainers 27

4 Rosannes Research
2 Night Maintenance
4 Rare Candy
3 Super Scoop Up
1 Luxury Ball
2 Expert Belt
3 Prof. Elms Training Method
3 Prof. Oaks New Theory
1 Bebe's Search
2 Dawn Stadium
2 Warp Point

Energy 14

12 Water
2 Multi

Strategy

Use Feraligatr as main attacker and for quick energy. Lanturn as secondary attacker and counter to a few decks. Unown to pickup energy then place again to heal with Dawn Stadium. Claydol for draw and Ditto as another counter to a few decks.

Please tell me what your thoughts are to the deck.

Last edited:
I suggest this as the T/S/S if you will, and bolded the changes.

T/S/S

2 Roseannes Research
2 Night Maintenance
4 Rarecandy
3 SSU
1 Lux ball
2 Expert belt
3 Pokemon communication
3 pokemon collector

1 bebe's search
2 dawn stadiums
2 warp points
2 Interviewer's Questions

what do you think?

SSU works a lot better with Stage 2s if you play BTS.

Uxie > Unown R

Interviewer's Questions would be good and Fisherman might be nice if a Gatr + Energy gets KO'd

this has been made on cards i have to my disposal. Being out since November really hasnt done me any favours.

@Mewtral - As stated above the cards Im using are what I have although I will consider a couple of your changes ;).

@Baby Mario - I would rather run Unown Return instead of Uxie for the healing aspect as I think I do have a fair amount of draw power within the deck.

Please also rate the deck with the rater on the thread :)

@Mewtral - I have cards from DP-SF and the HS card in the list. Gotta get hold of Expert Belts somehow as they are essential in the deck.

@Mewtral - I dont have the poke comms or the interviewers question. I would ony use the poke comms though as I dont want too many supporter cards in the deck.

Lawl, okay, then yes i'd go with 3 new oaks, 3 roseanne's, and 3 quick balls.

Logic of quick ball is, if you got a majority of your basic pokemon on, or in hand, you can pick up random evolution's. But double thinking, I quess elm's aren't bad as well, just a bit slower. ^^;

---------- Post added 06/18/2010 at 02:26 PM ----------

oh, and a fisherman. ^^;

again i need to get a fisherman but i like the quick ball suggestion. How would rate my list?

---------- Post added 06/19/2010 at 11:18 AM ----------

Bump #1 of the week.

Please ladies and gentlemen keep your suggestions and ratings coming.

I would get at least 2 Interviewer's Questions for your deck. It really helps getting all of your energy out and into your hand

I really like the Ditto tech. Considering how Jumpluff pretty much destroys Feraligatr Prime, I think that another Multi Energy or two could help. It doesn't look like Jumpluff is a favorable matchup for you, and more Multi Energies would increase the chance that Ditto will be attacking Jumpluffs for return KOs.

Here's My feraligatr turn deck for your perusing pleasure. Maybe it'll give some ideas? I can set up turn 1 on the draw about 1/2 the time and am almost 100% set up by turn 2.

3-3 Lanturn Prime
3-3 Claydol
3-2-3 Feraligatr Prime
2 Uxie

2 Expert Belt
4 Roseanne's Research
3 Bebe's Search
3 Pokemon Communication
2 Warp Point
4 rare candy
3 broken time space
1 Night Maintenance