3 Roseanne's Research
3 Buck's Training
1 Cynthia's Feelings
2 Stark Mountain
4 Rare Candy
4 Energy Pick Up
4 PokeDrawer SF
2 PokeRadar

Strategy: Get Infernape and Heatran Lv X out asap then hit everything for 80 and 20 to all of their bench. I want to add TM-TS1 in this to make it faster but I don't know what to take out, any ideas?

Infernape LV.49 – Fighting – HP120
Stage 2 – Evolves from Monferno

Poke-Power: Flame Dance
You can use this Power once during your turn, when you play this card from your hand to Evolve a Pokemon. Flip a coin, if heads search your deck for up to 4 Fire Energy cards and attach them to your Pokemon in any way you like. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[C][C] Close Combat: 60 damage. During your opponent’s next turn, any damage done to Infernape by attacks is increased by 30.
[R][R][C][C] Intense Heat: 80 damage. Discard 2 Fire Energy attached to Infernape, and do 20 damage to each of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Psychic (+30)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 0

Heatran LV.X – Fire – HP120
Level Up

Poke-Body: Heat Metal
Even if your opponent’s Burned Pokemon Evolve, Devolve, or Level Up, the Burn isn’t removed. In between turns, treat all of your opponent’s Burn flips as tails.

Poke-Power: Heat Wave
You can use this Power once at the end of your turn, if this Pokemon is on your Bench. Choose up to 2 Basic Energy cards that were discarded by the attack of your Fire-type or Steel-type Active Pokemon on this turn, and reattach them to that Pokemon.

Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 4

Pokedrawer + – Trainer

You can play 2 copies of this card at the same time.
If you play 1 copy, draw 1 card from your deck.
If you play 2 copies, search your deck for up to 2 cards and put them in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward. (This counts as the effect of both cards.)

Any Improvements?

-4 Pokedrawer, +4 Premier ball. Since Heatran only works when Infernape is leveled up you need a way to insure the lv x is always on the active.

LOL, yeah, take out the Heatran Lv.Xs and give me them. :thumb:

Anyway, I'd replace the Heatrans with a Roseanne's and a Buck's, and replace the PokeRadars for a Cynthia's and a Luxury Ball.

LOL, yeah, take out the Heatran Lv.Xs and give me them. :thumb:

Anyway, I'd replace the Heatrans with a Roseanne's and a Buck's, and replace the PokeRadars for a Cynthia's and a Luxury Ball.

Lol yeah not gonna happen. Anyway the idea is to do 80 every turn and 20 to all their benches but since Infernape is Fighting now it wont work maybe i should build a different list or add Typhlosion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back