2 Switch
1 Warp Point
3 Scott

Energy: 15

9 Fighting
3 Boost
3 React

Strategy:

This deck focuses on using Regirock*. Now, while it may not look at all competitive, I find that a deck that were to use a Regi * has to have a damaging Stadium in it. I also like the element of surprise in them, so shuffling back an accidently drawn into Regi* with Bill's Maintenance, and swooping! for it with Swoop, of course. Exp. All gets {F} Energy onto Benched Claw Fossils, and those can be swooped for Regirock*. Only candy Pokemon when it is neccessary (i.e. don't Candy any more than once or twice, you'll only be using a maximum of 2 Armaldo ex). Whenever the ideal situation arises, I can get rid of my Benched Claw Fossils, therefore have nothing but Regirock* in play, and can use Final Bomber, cleaning up the opponent's area.

Max out on the Reaction Energy.
And maybe add in some Magnetic Storm in combination with Armaldo EX's second attack?

I have REALLY let this thread go downhill. Responses:

@Flaming Spinach:

Regirock* 90HP [F]

[F] Spiral Drain 10
Remove 1 damage counter from Regirock*.

[F][F][C] Final Bomber 30
If your opponent has 1 Prize card left and Regirock* is your only Pokemon in play, this attack does 100 damage instead.

Weakness: [W]
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: [C][C]

@Card Raider:

Magnetic Storm sounds good, I'll add that.

@The Gorn:

Claw Fossil, along with Root Fossil and Mysterious Fossil, will be Eidolon Forest.

*sigh* Alright, here's what the rest of the cards that are new do...

Armaldo ex - Fighting - HP160
Stage 2 - Evolves from Anorith

Poke-Body: Dual Armor
As long as Armaldo ex has any React Energy attached to it, Armaldo ex is both a Grass-type and a Fighting-type.

[F][C] Spiral Drain: 40 damage. Remove 2 damage counters from Armaldo ex.
[F][C][C] Sinkhole: 70 damage. If the Defending Pokemon has any Resistance, this attack does 100 damage.

Weakness: Grass
Resistance: none
Retreat: 3

=============

Anorith - Fighting - HP70
Stage 1 - Evolves from Claw Fossil

[C] Awaken: Search your deck for up to 2 in any combination of Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Lileep, and Anorith, and put them on your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward. Treat the new Benched Pokemon as Basic Pokemon.
[C][C] Stretch Claw: 20 damage. If Anorith has any React Energy attached to it, also do 20 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Grass
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

=============

Small Shrine - Trainer - Stadium

In between turns, place 1 damage counter on every Pokemon in play with a Poke-Power.

=============

Strange Cave - Trainer - Satdium

Once during their turn, each player may play an Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl/Aerodactyl ex, Lileep, or Anorith from their hand onto their bench. (They can't do it if their Bench is full.) That Pokemon is treated like a Basic Pokemon instead of an Evolution Card.

=============

React Energy

Provides [C] Energy.

=============

Don't say "spoiler for Claw Fossil". You know what it does.

Hopefully now we are all up to speed. You lose an Anorith, 2 Armaldo ex, and send up Regirock* to attack. Now, this doesn't mean that your Anorith/Armaldo ex won't attack, you'll be using them quite a lot to weaken the opponent's Pokemon, so you can OHKO them with Regirock*.

Since most of your anorith will be basics you could manage to let the first one dies after the first attack then your armaldo ex would be considered stage ones, SO you could drop the TVR and use Mary´s request instead (need be sure with official rullings anyway)

I´d suggest energy root for regirock * ;/ you´ll won´t like doing all this effort to ensure a combeback just to be OHKO´ed by something you opponent could have...

Armaldo ex would never be considered a Stage 1, it'd be a Stage 2 even if it is evolved from a Basic.

Same case a evolving an Archie'd Sealeo.

Energy Root can be done, this I will also add.

I'll just drop, say, an Exp. ALL and a Scott?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back