Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

FireRed: BEATEN!

Hedgefoxidna

Remember my topic earlier? well screw it, I beat leet four without your advice! Anyway here's the stats:

NAME: GOLD

TIME: 14:38

POKEDEX: 64 (I got the National Dex right when I turned the game on again, kool!)

BADGES: 8 (obviously)

Pokemon:

Zapdos Lv 51 (mostly used)

Pidgeot Lv 42 (staller)

Blastoise Lv 63 (mostly used)

Machoke Lv 46 (hardly used)

Onix Lv 48 (hardly used)

Moltres Lv 50 (mostly used)

If anyone's wondering what the last move was, it was Blastoise VS Arcanine, and I used Hydro Cannon=PWNED

Ok, now just need to find the plates, and then I can trade with my buds (RS players)

Leet 4 2nd strike (powered up leet 4) :

NAME: GOLD

POKEDEX: 108

MEWTWO: CAUGHT (ULTRA BALL)

TIME: 30:30

POKEMON:

Mewtwo Lv 71 (Mostly Used)

Crobat Lv 69 (Mostly Used)

Blastoise Lv 70 (Mostly Used)

Graveler Lv 65 (Explosion)

Electrode Lv 61 (Explosion)

Ditto Lv 67 (Good against same type weakness pkmn, ie Ghosts / Dragons)

Yup, that's my team.... hmm gonna breed s'more I guess...

Last edited:
hehe...now I've seen two elite 4 beating teams(well, one is on lance and only used 2 items(dunno which) in the first 3 trainers), and they've had one thing in common. A pwnage Blastoise. Anyways, here's my team, and the strategy I *hope* to use with it.

Jolteon lv53(Lorelei, Lance's/Rival's Gyarados, Rival's Pidgeot)
Charizard lv53(Bruno's Hitmonchan+Hitmonlee+Machamp, Rival's Exeggutor)
Blastoise lv53(Agatha/Rival's Alakazam(Bite+BlackGlasses), Rival's Charizard+Rhydon, Bruno's Onixes)
Venusaur lv53(Bruno's Onixes, Rival's Rhydon)
Articuno lv53(Lance's everything but Gyarados)
Moltres lv50(I dunno.)

Ok, well, any suggestions/training levels welcome. Lol.

EDIT: And the supposedly sucky team did it. Take that SomethingElse!

Last edited:
dont worry, I had a 64 dex count at elite 4, got the national dex. But now I am in a prediciment in the Sevii Islands. I am on Island 6, and in the ruins of that island, on the town map, it is referred to as the "Dotted Hole". According to Serebii.net, you're supposed to be able to use cut on the door to the little ruins thingy surrounded by water that is the "Dotted Hole". And inside is the Sapphire plate, which gets stolen by a rocket, therefore progressing you through the game. But guess what. There's a scientist blocking the door, and he just talks about how he found it and can't open it and stuff. Anyone know how to get him out of the way?

Yes, go to Island 4, and solve the puzzle in the cave, you'll eventually go to Lorelei and she'll be fighting TR, help her, and the scientist will leave. You also get ur last HM there (Waterfall)

anyways, Update:

Pokedex: 80 pkmn

Togepi Egg: Hatched

Trainer card stickers: 2

caught all 3 legendary birds, yay.

now breeding: wobbufett and ditto.

it doesnt seem to work, the old man says they dont like each other, anyone got any advice who I should breed wobbs with? I thought anything + ditto works (except legendarys)

I tried breeding Jolteon with ditto and it said they didn't like eachother, weird. Anyways I figured out how to do the lorelei thing, thanks. Where do you get Togepi...hmm, I'll reference an online guide. Anyways, what was your second sticker for? I got mine for getting hall of fame, what'd you get your second one for...?

As long as it does not say "they are brimming with energy" or something like that, they will breed

the 2nd one is if u get an egg =P. its the egg sticker. I got an egg, it had a wobbufett, not a wynaut! WTH?!?! anyways now I breeded both wobbufett, (one if male other is female) I think ill get a wynaut now. anyways the guy says they get along with each other, hm. my golbat is with the other guy, in cerulean, I want a crobat hehe. 83 on dex... Machine Fixed...

hedge-it bred a wobbufett because you need to put a lax incense on one of the wobbufetts to make it a wynaut. And you have to put a sea insence on marill/azumarill to make it azurill. Breeding sticker, hmm. Well since Ditto doesn't appear to work, I'll try something else.

yes. Lax and Sea Incense are obtained in the lost cave, swim north and east of five island to get there. Be warned though, this cave is very hard without the help of a strategy guide. I used Psypoke and got everything fine.

Anyways, I have determined the day care man has no clue what he is talking about and what he says doesn't affect your Pokemon's breeding capability. I put a female spearow and a male Pidgeotto(which if they werent in the same egg group, someone would have some explaining to do ;x) in there, and he said they didn't like eachother very much. No worries, then!

"To get to the end, go right from the first room. Go down to get a Lax Incsence
but only if you want it because you'll start back from the beginning."

From GameFAQs guide, found what I need. I don't need the sea incese since FR doesn't get marril.

EDIT:

Hm, I'm prolly gonna hunt for Unknowns, to waste some time....

Last edited:
hedge-if you get extra Unkowns of the following, I need them...lol.

!, B, K, Q, E, I, O, ?

Anyways, i am starting to get worried about my pidgeotto and spearow. Exactly how long will the man keep saying they don't like eachother very much?

EDIT: Well, they finally had an egg. Now to dump that spearow egg in an eggs box. Next order of business: Breeding Jolteon with Ditto!

Last edited:
well i beat the e4 with a
raichu (53),
charizard (52),
articuno(51),
snorlax (53),
butterfree (52)
Pigeot (52)

rofl i had no probelms, butterfree pwned so many of them XD

nice balanced team you have there...how many revives and full restores and stuff did you have to use? Your team was slightly weaker then mine, and I used tons...lol. Anyways....I just saw and I beat the elite 4 with a time of 22: 07. Lol. Since we've been talking about trainer card stickers, does anyone know how to get other ones other then the hall of fame and egg stickers? I would presume filling up dex...maybe seperate stickers for kanto dex and national dex...I dunno.

Dose anyone know of a good online guide? I won't get FRLG until Christmas :eek: but I would like to plan ahead (by about 4 months, 18 days, 13 hours, 27 minuets, 13.56448 seconds ;) )

Back