Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

First City Championship today, we want info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo

there was city championship held today at CO (colorado?) I think many of us are eager to know what kind of promos etc are given out and ow the event went overall, so anyone from there got any info/tourney report?

Prize support in boosters (EX: Dragons) was plentiful thanks to Hobbytown donating some, the medalions have the City Championship logo in them with the name of the city engraved in it. Too close of a call for the 15+ division, I came in second. There were no given decorations, or other useful instructions or materials to the T.O. And there were no promos.

Last edited:
mysterioustrainer And there were no promos.[/QUOTE said:
Something is definitly wrong here, I have confirmation from Steve of Nintendo, as late as last Thursday Jan 29 that there would be promos, and the would be sent out with the TO packages. The TO may not have recieved them yet, or maybe just didn't give them, but there will be promos.

NMScizor said:
Something is definitly wrong here, I have confirmation from Steve of Nintendo, as late as last Thursday Jan 29 that there would be promos, and the would be sent out with the TO packages. The TO may not have recieved them yet, or maybe just didn't give them, but there will be promos.

From what I was told is that the promos will be sent out with the TO Kit for this tournament except for the fist couple. They will be send right from the press company that is making them. So they might be a little late. I just hope mine get here before Saturdays tournament. Plus I want to know what it is ;)

JohnnyBlaze said:
22 Players and the Medallion was given out. This answers the magical question for me. Thanks.

Medallions are now given out with just 8 players not the 24 that was first thought.

The best day of my life

I couldn't wait to go to my first city championship, and it was totally worth it!

My specialty is electric, so I stuck with Ampharos EX for my deck. :lightning

HobbyTown was an awesome place to battle because it was so much bigger than any other place that I played. Since all my friends were there, we made a pact to win. I looked at the booster box and it looked at me (almost putting me in a trance). When we battled, it was the longest 6 rounds of my life. :eek:

I ended up tied in first place in the 15+ division at the end. When they started to name the winners from last to first in youngest to oldest order, I almost passed out from suspense. So when I won by less than a 3% tiebreaker, I leaped for joy and celebrated! :D

I want to thank nintendo for having this tournament and all my opponents (especially Craig Simpson) :) for making this the best day of my life!

Quote I'm the king of the world! ~~~ Chris Jericho

SteveP,

Just wondering if you have heard what the CC promo is yet? Did this location get them yet?

Gym Leader Blaine said:
SteveP,

Just wondering if you have heard what the CC promo is yet? Did this location get them yet?
The TO got them late, but he hasn't said what they are. The players are going to get them when they attend leagues and tournaments.

mysterioustrainer said:
The TO got them late, but he hasn't said what they are. The players are going to get them when they attend leagues and tournaments.

:thumb: thanks, just thought I would ask. I should have one on Saturday for the CC around here.

Great Job Ampharos7. I know that felling when you go into a big tourney and the will to win is like a trance in your mind. I am glad to see the first winner of the 15+ division win in a Great ending. Mysterioustrainer nice battle and good job on 2nd.
Ampharos7 good luck in your state championship battle and if you win i will see ya at origins04. :pokeball:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back