2 Lost Remover
1 Super Rod
1 Alph Lithograph

-43-

4 sp. Metal
2 Prism
5 basic Metal

-11-

Strategy : Get out all 4 Durants out in T1 , revive them and mill the opponents deck. ^^
So , Any Suggestions?=)

I thought about to remove Alph4 for the 4th Eviolite or for a Battle City ?..

Last edited:
-2 metal +2 switch? no rainbow and another rotom maybe? maybe pokemon center from next destinies (it heal 20 damage from your pokemon on each of your turns). energy exchanger to switch metal's for spec. metals? (* i have not run durant so these may not work)

-2 metal +2 switch? no rainbow and another rotom maybe? maybe pokemon center from next destinies (it heal 20 damage from your pokemon on each of your turns). energy exchanger to switch metal's for spec. metals? (* i have not run durant so these may not work)

Thx for you try to help me , but energy exchanger doesnt help me , it just slows down this deck
And i dont want another Rotom , ( then i "just" start to 66% with Durant :/)
oh and this Pokemon Center isnt really usefull

I would play 1 switch until skyarrow bridge comes out, and depending on your starts and how often you get collector try another pokegear? Other things like cobalion and juniper are personal preference, but a solid decklist. I hate only having 5 basics personally because of mulligans helping my opponent set up quicker.

I would take out 1 rainbow, 1 juniper and add 2 Cobalion. I ran Durant and against Kyurem if I can't get my Cobalion's I am finished.

@Rambo , so 1 Switch for an Energy? - and my starts are pretty solid with 1 Durant and either 1/2 Dualballs oder Collector + 1/2 Energies ( so about 70% of all games) , i just had problems with the Energy in the beginning , so i tried 12 energies and it worked well

@Reshi , i thought about cobalion too , but nobody plays Kyurem here and if they try to play it then its to slow ^^' , and if i start with Cobalion against Decks without Kyurem then i'll lose .. :/

but thank you guys ^.^

very solid list. personally I don't like N also have you tried victory medal it works great for me.

i like N alot in the beginning of the game , almost every opponent end in more Cards in their hand than before ^^

and i didnt try victory medal in durant , idk why i should , i have twins and Junk Arms etc , and i think im not lucky enough to get everytime 2 Heads with victory medal ^^'

Oh sorry victory medal is for a combo with prized Durants because you can draw the top card the same turn as you use rotom and also even though it does not happen that often 2 heads still happens.

Oh sorry victory medal is for a combo with prized Durants because you can draw the top card the same turn as you use rotom and also even though it does not happen that often 2 heads still happens.

oh that makes kinda sense , but i still have dualballs and juniper to get this last durant ^^

@sableye master , yea thanks ^^'

@Miamisportsfan45 , in Germany is Next Destinies not avaible atm because the transport of usa(?) failed to germany , so we get those set later ( about 1 or 2 weeks) and still if i get some cards of this set i couldnt use it in the next tournament :/ , but after this tournament i will add some level Balls :D!

Up to two rainb- I mean prism energy. Plasma arrow is crazy good for the unsuspecting. I once almost won a T2 ability boar by double arrow, but he managed to set up a pignite and topdeck a fisherman for the last prize.

I'd also drop a twins for a PONT/juniper. You will often find your handsize shrinking rapidly, and twins can only get you so much. Hand refresh is boss.

Lithograph is preference, but it's useless in getting out that prized durant early game as twins isn't activated yet. Still, it's useful to know what's in your prize, in case you need that fourth junk arm.

By the way, if trainerlocks start to make a comeback, make space for 2-3 rescue energy.

Up to two rainb- I mean prism energy. Plasma arrow is crazy good for the unsuspecting. I once almost won a T2 ability boar by double arrow, but he managed to set up a pignite and topdeck a fisherman for the last prize.

I'd also drop a twins for a PONT/juniper. You will often find your handsize shrinking rapidly, and twins can only get you so much. Hand refresh is boss.

Lithograph is preference, but it's useless in getting out that prized durant early game as twins isn't activated yet. Still, it's useful to know what's in your prize, in case you need that fourth junk arm.

By the way, if trainerlocks start to make a comeback, make space for 2-3 rescue energy.

yea i think ..i'll try it with one more Rainbow/prism energy and 1 Pont for Twins
thanks =D!

_Update_

Saturday is Regionals in my City ,
And i suspect that CMT , Magneel , Zektrik and Tyram will be the Meta here
Should i add in a Battle City to counter these Bridges or a 4th Eviolite to counter everything that does just 70/80dmg ?
.. so pls help me with this deck..

Pokeboy is right. You need 4 twins. You should drop at least two of the junipers. You could also drop a pokemon catcher and add Battle city since you run a high junk arm count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back