Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

*fixed links* What are those exactly?

Well, they're not TCG, so not quite the area of expertise on these forums.
Maybe some member will know...

From the way it looks not saying it is but i thank it's a fire red/leaf green promo post cards set with a guild from the reless of the games in Japan don't quote me on that but thats what it looks like so it might nerrow down the search for what they are hope it helps

From the way it looks not saying it is but i thank it's a fire red/leaf green promo post cards set with a guild from the reless of the games in Japan don't quote me on that but thats what it looks like so it might nerrow down the search for what they are hope it helps

Yeah, the owner actually said something about them being nintendo or something like that, they are given out for some points, but I just didn't exactly know what he meant, so I thought that maybe you could help me out with this.

yeah theres so miny promos in Japan that us here in the States most likely never now of them all and who knows it's been a few years since fire red and leaf green they could be worth 50 or so but since its open maybe a little less i will have to look that up

Last edited:
Back