Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

FL-GA States Champion

I tech against all those Bannette Trainers and Gardy players with the BDIF. Blastoise d.

Round 1 - Mirror - Fragnito
Game is pretty intense. Blastoise/Squirtle proved to be the perfect tech for the day.
1-0

Round 2 - Grass deck - Unkown
Never broke the Plox....
2-0

Round 3 - Aaron Curry
Most ridiculous game I've ever played. I shouldn't have actually won, but curry feared crystal shard was in my deck. Ridiculous.
3 -0

Round 4 - Heidi Craig Mirror(Eric Craig Varient)
I had blastoise d. It's a tough math up after that comes into play.
4-0

Round 5 - Bianchi
Blastoise d. Never broke the plox.
5-0

Round 6 - Jim Roll - EmpRolleon
He scramble Roll'd me, broke the plox.
5-1

Round 7 - Paarth - Dark Blissey
Gallade. Never broke the plox?
6-1

Top Cuts: 7 out of 8 are FL trainers.

Top 8 - Justin Gatr/Cladol
He was the only non-FL trainer left, but never broke the plox. etc.
** on a side note, I wagered him 3 times in a row and he Steven's me back 3 times. I believe I burned my Fourth wager on him after that third steven's, but I might've saved it. Either way Steven's was making me angry.
8-1

Top 4 - Heidi Craig Mirror(Varient)
Blastoise d. Never broke the plox. **She didn't either. GG
10-1

Top 2 - Bianchi Mirror(No Blastoise d)
Game one he T2'd me... Don't ask.
12-2

Props
me
Plox
Crystal Shard

Slops
Omega_Prime
Salamence EX
Ryan
Omar
Bannette

Last edited:
Justin, in the top 8 was from Nashville, TN. I don't mean to rub it in to the GA players but I wanted to make sure Justin got his due :thumb:

Well done Justin.

Gumby (Rick)

WOW... I HATE CRYSTAL SHARD!!!! lol ANYWAYS great job Alex you deserved a win. you plox people like no other(except maybe Bianchi)

With 4 wagers, and 2-2 claydol lines.

It's rude to disclose the contents of someone else's deck without their consent.

We definitely didn't give you consent.

Way to go, man. We'll never let you buy a decklist and donk your pathetic nationals again.

Alex: I'm just glad you didn't use that... other tech...

*stands up, kisses dice, shakes die* bbbbbbiiaaannchi *rolls the dice*

DIE SKITTY!

Congrats Alex!!! Good seeing you guys. The "college boys" had a good couple of weeks in Fla and GA.
Regionals should be interesting.

Until then.

Congrats Alex!!! Good seeing you guys. The "college boys" had a good couple of weeks in Fla and GA.
Regionals should be interesting.

Until then.

I was excited to see you as first seed with Empoleon after we discussed Empoleon at FL states.

=D

Ryan- Talking to you convinced me to go with it. I played different version at Florida with Cess and just could not keep hand size. I should have teched in one Cess even with Claydol though probably.

I could not find one of those purple claydols around the house though! lol Might have helped too.

Good job again and look forward to the next battle.

I have no clue as to what your report said but it was amusing none the less...
BTW I got your Plox buddy... =)

- fK

Back