1 Level Ball
2 Pokemon Catcher
2 Max Potion
4 Hypnotoxic Laser
1 Scramble Switch

2 Virbank City Gym

7 Fighting Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy

The primary strategy is to apply early pressure with Landorus/Mewtwo to spread damage and disrupt set-up (hopefully DONK), then drop Dusknoir and potentially KO multiple mons, clear my opponent's board of energy, and simply control the game from then on out.

I'm still figuring out my counts of Switch vs Escape Rope, as they provide a crucial means to escape HTC damage, as well as get my 3 retreat Dusknoir out of the active spot.

I'm also having trouble deciding the correct numbers of Ultra/Level/Heavy Ball to run, keeping in mind that setting up Dusknoir ASAP is not my objective since no matter what turn he hits (so long as i've been distributing damage efficiently) he's going to turn the game around; in fact his effect becomes more devastating the later he drops.

Any (intelligent) thoughts or suggestions (supported by valid reasoning) are appreciated, thanks :D

Having at least 3 Juniper is probably a good idea, as it's more consistent than Colress despite the discard effect. 3 Switch and 2 Escape rope is probably a good way to go if you're going to do 5 (not counting Scramble) switch cards, especially since you only run 2 Catcher (which you may also want to up to three as it is so useful).

As far as suggestions for removal go, you can probably drop a Colress and possibly -1 Mewtwo and -1 DCE. Tossing in an Energy Retrieval or perhaps Super Rod would be good in tandem with Max Potion and Ultra Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back