3 Professor Oak’s Research
4 Oracle
3 Tv Reporters
4 Rare Candy
3 Crystal Shard
2 Energy Recycle System

17 Energy

17 Water

basic idea for the deck dunsparce fill the bench evolve to Swampert abuse his power to power up Suicune over and over again crystal shard to OHKO Ray and Swampert Ex to OHKO Electric type

Last edited:
I do admit Suicune EX is good, but I think Walrein is better for this format right now. So here's my fix:
-2 Oracle
-1 Holo Swampert
-2 Suicune EX
-2 Cyclone Energy
-1 Pokenav
-1 Candy
-1 Water Energy

+4 Archie
+2 AQ Walrein
+3 TV Reporter
+1 Town Volunteers

The TV Reporter helps get rid of any unwanted Sparce/Archie l8er on and the other two additions speak 4 themselves. I would also consider finding room for some Switching and some Pokemon Nurse. Hope I helped
-Swampy

sorry Swampert your wrong Suicune sets up at least 3rd turn every game I've played with it and I have yet to lose a match with this deck
BLiZ

Last edited:
BLiZzArD said:
sorry Swampert your wrong Suicune sets up at least 3rd turn every game I've played with it and I have yet to lose a match with this deck
BLiZ

Blizzard...Suicune is an EX. Walrein is a normal non-EX thingy. Suicune has less HP, even after the two damage counters have been placed on Aqua's Walrein. I play an Aqua's Walrein deck and get it set up by turn three. Your deck is not any faster or any slower, but the EX rule keeps you down!

Use Swampert's fix, or something like it.

Wooper

no I will not use swamperts fix unless I'm playing against a sceptile ex deck I don't lose why would I change a deck that is 12-2?
BLiZ

BLIZZ.... i agree with you, suicune ex does great....

i have my own deck, with a few alterations....

a couple of things....

1st- ur right, sceptile runs over this deck.... so i'd think about techn in a latias ex or something like that..... something that can hit hard and fast.....

2nd- i don't think that you have enough draw power..... i really don't like seer or pokenav..... i'd think about reporters, delcatty, or something of that nature....

3rd- 4 candy and 2 stage 1's??? drop the 4th candy

4th- tech in 2-3 switching cards....

well those are my ideas.... have fun with it

I really like swampert but there are a few downsides. It has a maximum attack of 50, which is really bad in the format we live in. It's power only allows you to attach energy to your active pokemon, not your bench. Meaning that you have to keep switching out pokemon for all your pokemon to get fully powered fast. It looks like you are using swampert EX as your big attacker right? Wow, that almost worse but not that bad. It can only do 40, to any pokemon that is, and then maybe remove a energy or it can hit for 20+20 more for each water attached to it(or any energy but your using water so...) so I guess you could do 60 for 3, or 80 for 4, or 100 for 5, which isn't bad when you can lay down alot fast and quick with swampert non-ex.

Good idea, really it is. I don't know any other good fast water pokemon that could work well in this deck.

I hate to say it again but I really don't like playing swampert decks for one reason. You can only attach extra energy to the active pokemon. LAME really, but if you can get some switching in, good idea with the cyclone energy idea, you could get alot of pokemon charged fast.

NOTE: I'd like to just throw something out. Not really a suggestion, but just something an idea. When I played a swampert deck, I used another water pokemon called Kingdra. No, not the EX one, but the aquapolis one. The reason I used him was because it allowed me, using it's power, to move as much energy as I wanted from my active to my bench. So I used swampert to lay energies on my active and then moved them to my bench so I was able to power them up fast aswell. Kingdra did take up alot of space in my deck too, so I decided to scrap the idea. Just an idea though.

BPBD thanx for the ideas please post your deck for me so I can see the differances
Prime I understand what your saying and I did think of kingdra but like you said I couldn't make him fit
BLiZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back