Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

~Flight of the Dragon~ Please Rate/Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

dib5765

This is my deck that I trying to build for my attempt to return to the Pokemon TCG. This deck is pretty much a fixed combination of two Dragonfang starter decks, so please try to fix accordingly. I may be able to get certain cards from other starter decks, but not the rarer cards. Thanks in advance for the help!

Pokemon (21)
4xBagon(50 hp)
3xShelgon
3xSalamence
3xCorphish
2xCrawdaunt
3xNumel
3xCamerupt

Energy (20)
10xFire Energy
9xWater Energy
1xRainbow Energy

Trainers/Supporters (19)
4xTV Reporter
2xRare Candy
2xCopycat
3xPotion
2xHigh Pressure System
2xSwitch
2xTown Volunteers
2xEnergy Recycle System

Any ideas for this deck will be very helpful!

Last edited:
4 Tv reporter is a very good start, but try to get ahold of some other draw cards. When did you leave the TCG? If you can, drop an energy or 2 for a Professor Oak's Research or Copycat. Drop 1 Town Volunteers for another one of them.

If you can, drop the wally's trainings for Professor Elm's Training Methods, if you can get ahold of any of them.

Just a quick fix, hope you stick with the game, do you plan on going to a Team Aqua vs. Team Magma prerelease?

Thanks for the suggestions. I had left the TCG an incredibly long time ago. I think it was before Neo Destiny was released. :p I would probably not be going as far as to go to the prerelease. If anyone here is in the Seattle area, it would be helpful to know where there are good spots to play. I would want to use those suggestions, but it would be difficult to get those rarer cards. I'll likely have access to a large amount of uncommon/common cards as well as other startes, but that's about it. I'm your typical low-budget gamer. (Mainly because I have devoted my TCG prowess to Yu-gi-oh as of late) :) Keep the replies coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back