City:

Casselberry

State:

FL

US

Admission:

$10.00

http:///

I can only play in one, I have to judge in the other.
</FONT>

I'll be there If it rains ... .(baseball games every satruday!)
I sure wish they'd schedule these on Sundays ...
OH well, at least they give us a grinder before worlds!

Last edited:
I'll be there, or will try. Thats to bad Davecri Khym runs sum of the best tournaments. I'm sure i'll see you at states for that rematch. :rolleyes:

Sunday Events

PhoenixSong said:
Yes, hence why I would prefer them on Sundays! :p
And yes, we still have baseball in May ... oh well
I'm in the minority! :-D
The organizer for these events, Heidi Craig, was considerate enough to look into this matter earlier. She noticed that I hold my events on Sundays and inquired with as many players as possible on which day would be a more viable choice for these tournaments. She was willing to have a Sunday tournament based on her inquiries but it would seem that more players do prefer to attend an event on Saturdays instead of Sundays.:grass:

I'm gonna go to the West Palm Beach one. The TriRail's gonna take me there. My only worry is that the bus will pass by me on the way back to the station like it did after the Magma/Aqua prerelease. Having to take the taxi back stinks. :eek:

So, is it on Saturday or Sunday?

Croatian_Nidoking said:
I'm gonna go to the West Palm Beach one. The TriRail's gonna take me there. My only worry is that the bus will pass by me on the way back to the station like it did after the Magma/Aqua prerelease. Having to take the taxi back stinks. :eek:

So, is it on Saturday or Sunday?
:pokeball: SATURDAY:pokeball:

I'll be at both ;x mainly to make fun of chris for ID'ing with you khym and you both missing t8, no offense but that's just hilarious. BTW what place did patrick get at states, I forgot and was just curious.

(^_^)

EnjoiPandaPoo said:
I'll be at both ;x mainly to make fun of chris for ID'ing with you khym and you both missing t8, no offense but that's just hilarious.
Yup, that was funny:D . I ended up getting 9th & Chris getting 10th place. In spite of that, I still had fun and am ok with my decision to ID with Chris. Hopefully, the next time will work in our favor:cool: .

Well like I said b4 it was a gamble but it was well worth it to me.Id rather not play against a swampert deck I BUILT to beat MY deck.if I had won my last match I woulda made top 8,but bad hands happen.and I played the kid again and beat him EASILY.

Our plans have changed. As a result, we'll be there.

Gengar/Shedinja is retired. His moment of glory has long since past. It's time for something else.

chris, get on AIM i need to tell you what cards to bring for me. Patrick, did you get 9th? I thought you got 6th. oh well. cya in 5 days

Back