Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

flycatty megadeath, its insane have a look

Status
Not open for further replies.

insanity

Ok, its just an experiment at the moment but it seems to be working pretty well. Anyone got any suggestions? I decided that as its an energy based deck that there should be lots of energy, stands to reason. Unfortunately my friend is playing an anti my deck at the moment with cursed stone and shiftry ex. Im finding it pretty tough against him.

Pokemon x19
Skitty LM x3
Delcatty LM x1
Delcatty EX x2
Trapinch d x4
Vibrava d x2
Flygon ex x2
Flygon d x2
Holon castfom / tontrode (undecided) x3

Energy x22
grass energy x5
electric energy x5
react energy x4
delta rainbow x4
boost energy x4

trainers x19
Stevens advice x3 (just cos its usable after delcatty ex's constrain)
Holon Lass x2
Holon Mentor x1
Transceiver x2
Holon Scientist x1
Prof Elm x3
Rare Candy x3
Pokenav x4

All positive feedback is appreciated. :thumb:

hey insanity see you making a post finally you need a strategy this deck is original (im the only one who knows it dave)

-1 catty lm
+1 catty ex

we'll do that on wednesday, trust it'll work
ooo and make room for stadium or max out the windstorm :wink:

PS stick with castform its a cool starter get rid off your stupid scientist we played 5 games and you didnt use it once

good luck
by the way use farmer to get your pokes back you shold have found a need for it against my deck lool

Last edited:
Hmm very interesting deck, but I can see a major flaw in it.
You run 0 stadiums and your whole deck is stopped by Battle Frontier, also being heavily wounded by Cursed Stone, so instead of 4 pokenav you could run 4 stadiums (dunno which one, sorry) or a combination of stadiums and windstorm.

Also try to low the energies a bit, try to focus a little more in the Holon engine system, something around 16 energies with
4 trans
2 mentor
1 lass (or 2)
1 farmer
1 adventurer/scientist

Could work better.

Anyway nice job, good luck with your deck!

holy shiet.....
das 22 energies....
dats like way too much....
I doubt any pokemon has 210 hp for ur delcatty anyways.... Y use so many energies?
take em out for more searchers

put 3 flygon ex and 1 flygin d
i would suggest putting holon ruins to discard energies or holon lake it's a nice card to setup

i can say on daves behalf ALOT of energy is needed
i think the strat is: lass, delcatty discard engys flgon to get the energy (or at least 2) attach reacts sit there donin 100 then flygon nut case attack (40+) discard all then delli for loads. corect me if im wrong dave k

nav is a must but -1 from each basic energy and add to your draw cards

sorry everyone have been away for a bit, good idea with 4 holon ruins and 3 flygon ex's.
New deck list:
Pokemon x19
Skitty LM x3
Delcatty EX x3
Trapinch d x4
Vibrava d x2
Flygon ex x3
Flygon d x1
Holon castfom x3

Energy x20
grass energy x5
electric energy x5
react energy x4
delta rainbow x4
boost energy x2

trainers x21
Holon Ruins x4
TV Reporter x3
Holon Lass x2
Holon Mentor x1
Transceiver x2
Holon Scientist x1
Prof Elm x3
Rare Candy x3
Pokenav x2

Should work loads better. Thanks for your help

no way nav is daves "bible to playing poke cards, daves way" new no. 1 rule "nav is the way to setup every deck, fast, 4 is always needed" but still try it dave.

Cessation Crystal? Windstorm? Battle Frontier? Cursed Stone? Medicham ex? Pidgeot D? Muk? What do you vs these cards?! At least put in Windstorm and some gyms, please.

22 is way too much energy, even with Delcatty, IMO.

Take out four and put in four Stadia. Use Space Center, it helps against the otherwise ridiculous LunaSol matchup.

For what it's worth - and I can't build this myself anymore, so I might as well post it now - here's my list for this deck

Pokemon (21):

4x Trapinch (PICK ONE)
2x Vibrava (PICK ONE)
3x Flygon ex
2x Flygon d
2x Skitty LM
1x Delcatty LM
1x Delcatty ex
2x Porygon (PICK ONE)
2x Porygon2 DS
2x Holon's Magneton

Trainers (21):

3x Rare Candy
4x PETM
3x Holon Mentor
1x Holon Farmer
2x Super Scoop Up
3x TV Reporter
2x Space Center
2x Windstorm
1x Switch

Energy (18):

4x React
4x Boost
6x Lightning
4x Grass

Ok...how can anyone have a superfast deck without...CELIO'S in conjunction with PETM???
Rethink the TRAINERS to ENERGY ratio and add the right cards...

misty's poliwhirl said:
i dont get it. isnt delcatty the exact opposite of flygons? the little kitten wants the energy to stay in the discard while the dragonflies want them out. its like playing charizard and holon research tower.

for a fun delcatty deck. check this out.
http://www.pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=42204

As flygons get used up, more Reacts and Boosts keep piling into the graveyard... boosts, especially.

Boost can be used with Delcatty for a quick and easy 60 damage, and late game for 1 energy Dex can come out of nowhere to do fairly high damage with Upstream.

The main thing, though, is Delcatty LM is rather helpful for pushing Flygon ex up to 130-160 damage more consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back