Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

FlyGatr δ [HP-on]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blassari

Flygon ex δ is broken, IDK why Nintendo made it, but it's broken!

Pokémon

4x Holon's Castform HP

4x Trapinch δ DF (Quick Bind)
2x Vibrava δ DF ( :pbody: )
2x Flygon δ HP
3x Flygon ex δ DF

2x Spearow CG
2x Fearow δ CG

2x Totodile δ DF
1x Croconaw δ DF
2x Feraligatr δ DF
=24

Trainer

4x Rare Candy HP
3x Holon Mentor DF
4x Holon Adventurer HP
2x Castaway CG
3x PETM DF
3x Windstorm CG
2x Warp Point CG
1x Strenght Charm DF
=22

Energy

4x δRE DF
7x :psychic:
3x :lightning
=14

Strategy

Start with Castform, use Delta Draw if possible. Flygon δ loads my Flygon ex δ's, Fearow δ searches my pokés and Feraligatr δ powers my pokés.

Candy - To evolve
Mentor - To get my basics on tha Bench
Adveturer - Drawin
Castaway - Searches trainers and Energy to Delta Supply it
PETM - Searchin my Fearow that he can search my other pokés
Windstorm - Holon Legacy, Cessation Crystal and other cards that shut off Body or Power can be discarded
Warp Point - Switch my near death Flygon ex δ's
Strenght Charm - Something searchable by Castaway

Last edited:
How do you get your pokies back from the discard pile? Wouldn't Bebe's work just as well, if not better, than PETM (like for getting a H. Castform during an energy crunch)? Once you get the Fearow any pokémon getting supporter is gravy (unless it can get the Castform, which is the one pokémon Fearow can't get). I have been toying with this one as well, and I just can't justify carrying the 'Gatr line (five cards) instead of the plus powers even though I know that 'Gatr is like having a permanent plus power, but the thread is about helping Fly-Gatr. I would max out the Castaways to get one of the two Bebe's/Celio's/PETM to get Fearow as quickly as possible then let him do all the poké-getting work. The lines show the need for only three Candies, so trade that along with the extra PETM for a couple of Night Maintenance cards.

you can't function if flygon is your only attacker, the gator balances off flygons limited attack that does 80 to the defending, gatr is a powerful attacker on it's own and it gives you a lot of control if played correctly,

eggs split bombing for 50 and 30 is a key point to the deck, that don't work with xatu

I'm not adding Xatu d, it sucks VS Gatr d!
And I'm not adding Eggs...

Expert Ty: May be I could add Bebe's when DP2 is released in Finland, but now I keep PETM in! Same thing for Night Maintenance! So you think that I would max the PETM's?

I don't think its broken, but it is great. But seriously whats the point of Gatr, it only increases damage done to the active Pokemon making Flygon ex δ do 90 damage.

Well with two of them you are doing 100 with Flygon ex d or 80 swift with Flygon d which isn't bad at all. I also see some synergy with Drag Off. You get to spread damage a bit or pick off weak bench sitters. The trouble will be getting all this set up quickly enough.

I'm not adding Xatu d, it sucks VS Gatr d!
And I'm not adding Eggs...

Expert Ty: May be I could add Bebe's when DP2 is released in Finland, but now I keep PETM in! Same thing for Night Maintenance! So you think that I would max the PETM's?

I would go with Celio's instead of PETM. The only poke Celio's can't get is Flygon-ex. PETM can't get any basic.

Pokémon

4x Holon's Castform HP

4x Trapinch δ DF (Quick Bind)
2x Vibrava δ DF ( :pbody: )
2x Flygon δ HP
3x Flygon ex δ DF

2x Spearow CG
2x Fearow δ CG

2x Totodile δ DF
1x Croconaw δ DF
2x Feraligatr δ DF
=24

Trainer

4x Rare Candy HP
3x Holon Mentor DF
4x Holon Adventurer HP
2x Castaway CG
3x PETM DF
3x Windstorm CG
2x Warp Point CG
1x Strenght Charm DF
=22

Energy

4x δRE DF
7x :psychic:
3x :lightning
=14

Strategy

Start with Castform, use Delta Draw if possible. Flygon δ loads my Flygon ex δ's, Fearow δ searches my pokés and Feraligatr δ powers my pokés.

Candy - To evolve
Mentor - To get my basics on tha Bench
Adveturer - Drawin
Castaway - Searches trainers and Energy to Delta Supply it
PETM - Searchin my Fearow that he can search my other pokés
Windstorm - Holon Legacy, Cessation Crystal and other cards that shut off Body or Power can be discarded
Warp Point - Switch my near death Flygon ex δ's
Strenght Charm - Something searchable by Castaway

I think that crystal shard is a better choice for your deck than charm.

JMO,
Drew

Mew*: If I remove Gatr line, what in?
vanderbilt_grad: I try to get Fearow ASAP, then I really fast get the right pokés in play...
Ewpert Ty: I try that!
Adroptes: I add Night Maintenance when DP2 is released @ Finland! Same for Bebe! I try Copycat!
TheDarkTwins: I try that too!

Fearow can be sniped really easily. Consider Nidoqueen DF. At least with that card, you can fight with it, and Gatr will power it up!

no more cursed stone really takes the edge of sniping fearow away, without one hit ko ability to a benched fearow i would think the tendency to snipe would shift to flygon d more,

It's just the 60 hp is too light for fearow to even be a fighting contender. And by using Queen...she's just a whole lot more powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back