Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Flygon and Empoleon

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguinzer0

Well, I stopped playing for a while and now I am going to try to start up again. I am now in college and extremely tight on cash and thus have a very limited supply of DP-on cards. Thus I still want to try and build something solid for this season. Note that I know it is only at 50 cards but I figured it was pointless to just throw stuff in because I need help with this format.

Pokemon - 17
3 Piplup
2 Prinplup
2 Empoleon
1 Empoleon LVL X

2 Trapinch DF
1 Vibrava DF
2 Flygon EX d DF

1 Swablu DF
1 Altaria EX DF

1 Mantyke MT
1 Mantine DP

Trainers - 15
4 Rare Candy
3 Celio's Network
2 Glacia's Stadium
2 Holon Mentor
2 Holon Adventurer
2 Crystal Beach

Energy - 18
12 Water
6 Psychic

Well just build as fast as possible and go. When set up it is solid but speed maybe a problem. Altaria is for energy acceleration for flygon (dunno if it better than Flygon HP). Mantine is to allow movement for Emps if needed. Trainers are needing help. Mentor for set up, candys for speed, glacias for protection, adventure for draw, and crystal to lock opponents. Well thats it any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

Last edited:
There is no Flygon EX in Holon Phantoms. There is one in Dragon Frontiers. There is one in Power Keepers.

Or do you mean Flygon Delta in Holon Phantoms?

In any case, Altaria is terrible in here, 'cause there are no Stage 2 EXes whom can benefit from Altaria's power.

Figuring out your pokemon might help before you start on energies and the like. Should you decide to go with Flygon d EX, Flygon SW is worthwhile to examine as an Anti-Blissey tech, and the SW Vibravas are intriguing due to their Aqua Shower like attack. You'll want Multi Energies in this form to assist with energy attachments (and perhaps Holon's Castform)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back