4 Trapinch
2 Vibrava
4 Flygon ex d
4 Riolu
4 Lucario
3 Absol ex
1 Holon's Castform

Trainers
4 Hamana's Researcher-search your deck for two in any combination of basic pokemon and basic energy
2 Strength Charm
4 Bebe's Search-shuffle in one card from your hand and search your deck for any pokemon and put it in your hand
4 Holon Adventurer
1 Copycat
1 Prof Rowan
4 Rare Candy
2 Castaway

Energy
4 Multi
2 Special dark
1 Basic Dark
5 Psychic
4 Fighting

The Cacturne line is a 4-4 to maximize a chance of T1 CFF and T1 triple needle. Continue to spike storm/triple needle everything while building flygon. Psychic pulse will add to all the damage. Cursed eyes is broken. Flygon ex is broken.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Oh yeah I forgot about the other possibility of playing 4-4 Lucario in stead of cacturne and playing cess crystal with this.

Last edited:
lucario might be a better idea, considering cacturne's weakness, and the pure strength of riolu and lucario.

your trainers need attention- 6 basic fetching cards when you're starting with a CFF poke?!
I think you could do with a couple of stevens.

Have you considered 4-3-3ex-2holo on the flygon d line to power up flygon ex quicker?

i think there should definately be at least 1 flygon d in here
i considered the deck but i got confused on energy
if you go with lucario, i think you should do this:
i think you should take out 2 petm for castaways to guarantee you energy and take out 2 multi energy for strength charm but not cessation b/c you still need absol exs' power

i like it
what do you think about teching in 1 lucario lv x (when it comes out in 3 weeks)
but then again this may not work, have you tryed it yet?

looks much more solid, but still- -1 flygon ex d, +2 flygon d.
also, -1 advent and +1....copycat? something like that to draw a LOT of cards at once.

Flygon d is not the direction I want to take this deck. Also I think he would work better with cacturne. And lucario lv.X is definitely a great idea. That thing's such a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back