Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Flygon EX d its future in hp-on

Flygon EX d is great by itself. Auto 10 damage to basics if it is active, 150 HP with no weaknesses, and an 80 damage attack that deals 10 to each benched. Maybe use it with Electrivire LvX? Or Magmotar LvX?

just something to play about with- 4 absol ex, 4-3-3-2 flygon ex/d for poops/scoops and giggles?

flygon ex is still a great card in its own right. the only thing that it suffers from is the 2 prizes you lose it if suffers an untimely death!

But if it does get huge the Latios d ex tech is gonna be big again if he does. Also Ape outspeeds it if its not R-Gon so maybe thats why it wont be big.

I plan to play a Flygon ex δ deck after rotation. It is VERY fast!

Last edited:
Isnt 'Royalty' just Flygon EX/D + Fearow?

Sounds like it, against, would be just as fast, if not faster(Less pokemon=More Draw) than R-Gon.

Krucifier:
Many Many Many people have more than one account. Even if they were banned b4...

Flygon d EX will still be a force. It is still supported by Flygon d on HP. Set-up wise it will a little slow due to the lost of the vital Holon Supporters. But in terms it and its pokemon line-up it is still a force.

Isnt 'Royalty' just Flygon EX/D + Fearow?

Sounds like it, against, would be just as fast, if not faster(Less pokemon=More Draw) than R-Gon.

Krucifier:
Many Many Many people have more than one account. Even if they were banned b4...

Nah,royality is mostly used with Flygon d ex/Nidoqueen d/damage spreader like Jolteon or Umbereon d from DS.

it always has a supporting cast,but flygon d ex/d is bout the same speed,even tho you dont have that many pokes,if most of your tranpichs get early koed then you lose the game easily. Also if you just got flygon d ex,then its hard without nrg accel.

if people play Flygon d ex,then it will probably just be in R-Gon

Huh? I used to be op.pokemon but PokePop told me I needed a name change since it made it sound like I was affiliated with Pokemon Organized Play (although I am NOT). I am not Jason.

I play Fearow δ and Holon Lake in my Flygon δ deck, that is what gives it speed!

Last edited:
Back