Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Flygon for Turnement Form?

Status
Not open for further replies.

senior pokeboy

Hi, i need your help with this deck, however it is leagal (in Denmark) to play it at Nationals.
I don't want another attacker in this deck, because Flygon is a Swarm deck (second attack).
For those who haven't seen the translations for Rising Rivals, you can see them here:http://pokebeach.com/tcg/bonds-to-the-end-of-time.
Well lets go on with the deck, shall we?

The list:
Pokemon (20):
4 Trapinch (RR)
3 Vibrava (RR)
2 Flygon (RR)
1 Flygon (SW)
1 Flygon lv.X
2 Baltoy
2 Claydol
2 Ralts
1 Kirlia
2 Gardevoir (SW)

Trainer/Supporter/Stadium (26):
3 Roseanne's
3 Rare Candy
3 Bebe's
3 Memory Berry
3 Poke Radar
4 Broken Time-Space
2 Night Main.
3 Felicity's
1 Premier Ball
1 Luxury Ball

Energy (13):
5 :fighting:
5 :psychic:
3 Call Energy

Strategy: Trapinch and Felicity's is a good combo for the energy Accerleration. This way i can get a Flygon with 2 energies in T2 (my T1) and do 40. Next round i can Level Up so i can OHKO nearly every lv.X in play like Gigas. Plus the irritating body of Flygon lv.X that lets me discard 1 of the top card of his deck between turns. If i play against SP they will sure have Energy Gain or a Stadium that i can discard on Flygon's first attack and protect myself.
This deck against decks where they want to discard energies in the beginning, like Kingdra, Gigas Blastcatty or other Flygon, i can just pick the energies back in the deck with vibrava plus i do 20x for each energy. Vibrava is a good combo with Flygon lv.X, lv.X discards energies and vibrava does damage with them.
Flygon's helpers can be different, but i chose Claydol and Gardevoir (SW). Claydol can i get up fast with Broken Time-Space. Gardevoir is good when i need to use 2 Supporters, in a situation where i used Felicity's (normally) and i have to use Roseanne's or Bebe's too. Gardevoir is also an evolved Pokemon so i can do more damage for having it in play.
Flygon (SW) is usful when you play against Gigas or Pokemon with not that much HP (SP). I can do 80 damage T2, plus it's body does 10 between turns (exept to :fighting: pokemon).

What do you think about the deck? I know that 3 Memory Berry's is maybe too much, but i don't know what to put in instead. Please help. Thanks.

It's a good list, but you need a minimum of 12 supporters and 4 Rare Candy. They are essential to swarm.

you should make the pokemon list like this if you want some extra speed.
Pokemon (19):
4 Trapinch (RR)
3 Vibrava (RR)
3 Flygon (RR)
1 Flygon lv.X
2 Baltoy
2 Claydol
2-2 Porygon 2

no uxie or azelf because you want all of the bench to be evolved.

you should make the pokemon list like this if you want some extra speed.
Pokemon (19):
4 Trapinch (RR)
3 Vibrava (RR)
3 Flygon (RR)
1 Flygon lv.X
2 Baltoy
2 Claydol
2-2 Porygon 2

no uxie or azelf because you want all of the bench to be evolved.

It is just the way i'm thinking about this deck.:thumb: If i run Porygon 2 i will have to have more Supporter. But what should i take out? Is 4 BTS too much?

with this deck 4 BTS is a little too much because you want your opponent to have stadiums out more often so you can be protected from attacks more often

^ Ok thanks.

The Current list is like this:

Pokemon:
4-3-3-1 Flygon (1 Flygon SW)
2-2 Claydol
2-2 Porygon 2

Trainer/Supporter/Stadium:
4 Bebe's
3 Roseanne's
3 Felicity's
4 Rare Candy
2 Premier Ball
3 Broken Time-Space
2 Night Main.
3 Volkner's Philosophy (RR)
1 Luxury Ball
2 Memory Berry
1 Lookers

Energy:
10:fighting:
3 Call

I'd take out the one Looker's for an Unown G so you can protect your Claydol or Porygon2 from Gengar's Shadow Room.

Pokemon (19):
4 Trapinch (RR)
4 Vibrava (RR)
3 Flygon (RR)
1 Flygon lv.X
2 Baltoy
2 Claydol
1 Uxie
1-1weavile(that pokemon who make your pokemons dark type)

Trainer/Supporter/Stadium (24):
4 Roseanne's
4 Rare Candy
4 Bebe's
4 Broken Time-Space
2 Night Main.
4 Felicity's
2 Premier Ball
1 Luxury Ball

Energy (16):
4 S dark
8 Basic dark
4 Call Energy

I think the list should look like this! A lot of cards that speed this deck up did I choose! Like broken time space and 4 rare candys I really think you need.

Last edited:
Yeah, that way you can advantage of Trapinch and his ability to decently cycle energy? The impression that Weavile is good in this deck is almost completely uncalled for other than some misplaced intuition. What happens when you lose those special darks and can not NM? The ONLY upside to Weavile is the ability to shadow charge special darks in order to do +10 for each one. Once that Flygon is done...which it does have 120hp, not some tank. Please do not follow this as coming from someone who has played Flygon more than probably anyone, it does NOT work... If you disagree by all means try it and we can play and I will prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back