Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Flygon Ftw Baby!!!!!!!!!

DOUBLE TROUBLE

WE rounded up some of San Antonio.:thumb: It was me,my dad,my uncle,mysister,frank,and david.We leave sa about 12:00. We stop at mcd's on the way.When I woke up from a 5:00 hour nap my arms and neck feel broken.:frown:

We get to Oklahoma at 7:30 and are ready to play.We wait until the place opens.when we get in we get settled and are ready to play.I chose to play flygon.After many tournys of losing to raieggs including Texas states.I want to end the raieggs streak.They cost me the playoffs in Texas son no more.I put my foot down.Then i will dominate the seniors like i should.So I get deck checked and are ready to go.

Round 1 vs newb (feraligator)
turn 4 I had two fully powered flygon exs and he cant get anything going.good game.
1-0:lol:
Round 2 Cameron (raieggs)
Just what i wanted.To face a raieggs deck.He knocked me out of the playoffs in Texas.So revenge I seek.turn 5 Flygon ex.Then I started doing 80 to each of his pokemon.He cant stop it.I felt like Anikin Skywalker.I was filled with revenge.
2-0:wink:

Round 3 Zackary kreekler (metaknight)
Turn 1 flygon ex.Im a total lucksack.Good Game,but he would have revenge later.
3-0:rolleyes:

Round 4 Mucsh (spelling?) (metaknight)
I get a good set up and two of his metagrossess are prized so eventually I win.
4-0:biggrin:

Top 4
1. Me (Flygon ex):thumb:
2. Musch(metanight)
3. Zack(Metanight)
4. Cameron(Raieggs)

Top 4 vs Cameron (raieggs)
I licked my chops again.Then dinner was served Raieggs on a platter.

Game 1
I pull out flygonex out early on and begin the onslaught
1-0
Game 2
Same deal I win
2-0
Top 2 here we come.While I wait i cheer Zack on cause if he wins i get 300 travel award.

Top 2 Vs Zack with metanight
Game 1
I get flygon out first turn and think it was going to be like the swiss rounds but he pulls out dragonair and he twisters me to death. I get no draw.
Game 2
He gets god start and I get nothing so he wins.

2nd place

This tourny was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

__Props_________
VINCE FOR GIVING ME A COUPLE OF LAUGHS
SMOOTH TOURNY
MCD'S FTW 2
EVERYONE 4 SUPPORT
COOKIES

__Slops___________
5 PUSH UPS
2ND
THATS ABOUT OH AND DRAKES PLACE FOR BEING STINKY.

QUALITY NOT QUANTITY

Back